The UGC NET 2021 notification will be released by the NTA (National Testing Agency). It can be expected that the UGC NET 2021 exam will be conducted in June 2021. The aspirants can download the admit card prior seven days (approximately) of the scheduled exam and they will be able to download their admit cards by visiting the official website i.e. ugcnet.nta.nic.in. To download the admit card by logging in with valid Application number and Date of Birth or password provided during the time of registration.
Candidates must carry their admit card along with the same photo uploaded in UGC NET Application Form and an original photo ID proof to the exam hall. UGC NET 2021 Admit Card will contain details such as subject name, allotted exam date, time and address of the UGC NET Exam Center. In case, you are unable to download the hall ticket or finds any discrepancy in it, you can contact the authorities at their Help Line Number – 8076535482.
UGC NET Hall Ticket can be accessed via online mode only. Follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Download NET Admit Card’ on the bottom of the homepage
Step 3: Click on ‘UGC NET Admit Card’ link and enter the issued Application number and date of Birth or password. Also, enter Captcha and Press Submit
Step 4: Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Check and Download the document.
Step 5: Save and Print the Admit Card
Check the direct link here.
Note: In case the candidate has forgotten the password or the application number, it can be recovered by answering the security question. The other methods to reset the password are by receiving the verification code on the registered mobile number via SMS or through a direct link received via email on the registered email ID.
Sometimes, due to various factors, one is unable to download the admit card. Some of the major reasons for the failure are:
- Photograph or signatures are not clear
- Incomplete information
- Non-fulfillment of eligibility criteria
- Unable to access Admit Card because of incorrect credentials
- Slow or unavailability of internet service
Download UGC NET Question Papers
Once the aspirants will download the UGC NET 2021 admit card, they need to check the provided details carefully. The following particulars the candidates should check carefully to avoid errors present in the admit card:
- Name of the candidates
- Date of Birth
- Application number
- Category of the students
- Test city
- Photograph and signature
If the aspirants will find any discrepancy in the admit card compared to the provided information, then they should call at the NTA helpline number- 8076535482 and 7703859909. They should call at these numbers on any working days in between 10 AM to 5.30 PM.
- Candidate must not mutilate the document or change any entry made therein.
- It is advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card will be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, will not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which will be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
Check & Download UGC NET Syllabus
Details in Admit Card
Admit Card of NET exam carries details such as:
- Venue of Test: Center number as well as the full address of the College or University allotted to the candidate.
- Subject and Subject Code: Candidate’s subject, as well as the subject code which was selected during the application, is also mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Person with Disability: If applicable or not is mentioned
- Address: Candidate’s address filled during the time of application is mentioned.
- Email ID: Candidate’s registered email id is mentioned.
- Date of Test: Date of the examination is mentioned in Date/Month/Year format.
- Timings: Detailed timing schedule of the examination is mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Application Number: Candidate’s application number is mentioned which is also required to log into the official website.
Note: The candidates must especially check for given details in case of any error – Name, Application Number, Exam Center, Photograph and Signature. In case, the applicants have received an admit card with incorrect information, they must inform at helpline number immediately. The authorities suggest that the applicant can carry on with the already downloaded admit card, the details will be corrected afterward.
Check UGC NET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must preserve the following documents till the time of admission:
- Print copy of Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination. Read about UGC NET Registration
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and nonexpired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
Note: Candidate’s photo and signature along with name on the document and admit card should match each other.
UGC NET 2021 Exam will be conducted in two shifts at 224 centers across the nation. At the time of registration, applicants are required to select any four cities in terms of their preference. The allotment will be based on the candidate’s preference as submitted during the application. In exceptional cases, a different or a nearby examination city or center could be allotted.
Exam Day Guidelines
Admit Card mentions instructions or rules and regulations that must be followed by candidates. Here is an overview of the instructions mentioned on the admit card:
- Report at the examination center two hours before the commencement of examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before time.
- The registration desk will close 30 minutes prior to the examination. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination center after 8.30 am in the first shift and after 1.00 pm in the second shift.
- Take the seat immediately after the opening of the examination hall. If the candidates do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jams, train/bus delay, etc, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the examination room/hall.
- The candidate must show, on-demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA’s website for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess a valid Admit Card will not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- A seat indicating Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seats only. Any candidate found to have changed room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature will be canceled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- Ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her opted subject indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject of the question paper is other than his/her opted subject, the same may be brought to the notice of the invigilator concerned.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the examination center. NTA will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, Blue-tooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget/ device, etc.
- If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and lead to cancellation of the current examination and also debar the candidate for future examination(s) and the material will be seized.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave their seat or examination room/hall until the full duration of the paper is over.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting, etc. in the examination room/hall is strictly prohibited. Tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks, or eatable things are not allowed to be taken inside the examination room/hall during examination hours.
- Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry into the examination hall the eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwiches, etc.
- The candidate may approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of the examination.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the test for any reason, a re-test will not be held by the NTA under any circumstances.
Download UGC NET Practice Papers
Ques. When will the UGC NET admit card 2021 be out?
Ans. The NTA UGC NET 2021 admit card has not yet announced.
Ques. Who will release the NET Admit card?
Ans. The UGC NET 2021 admit card will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Ques. How can I download the UGC Admit Card 2021?
Ans. To download the UGC Admit Card 2021, the aspirants have to log in their registered account on the official website.
Ques. What information the aspirants should provide to download the UGC NET admit card?
Ans. To download the admit card, the candidates have to provide the application number and date of birth.
Ques. What documents do we need to carry on the exam day?
Ans. The aspirants have to carry the one passport size photo and PwD centificate (if applicable).