IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Dates (revised), Notification, Application Form(out), Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam will be conducted on December 12, 13 and 19, 2020 by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS Clerk exam is conducted for the recruitment of clerical cadre posts in multiple banks all over the country. IBPS Clerk 2020 recruitment will be conducted through two stages – Preliminary exam and Main exam. IBPS Clerk 2020 Main exam is scheduled for January 24, 2021. As per IBPS Clerk 2020 Eligibility, candidates possessing a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the exam.IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form will tentatively be available from September 17, 2020.
- September 23, 2020 is the last date for filling up the application form for IBPS Clerk 2020. interested and eligible candidates can fill up the form and pay the fees till today night.
- IBPS Clerk 2020 vacancies increased. Read More
- IBPS revised exam date calendar has been released. Check details here
- The IBPS Clerk Notification for 2020 has been released and there are approximately 1500 vacancies this year. Aspirants cry fould about the drastic dip in the number of vacancies this year. Check details here
- The pre-exam training may not be conducted this year before IBPS Clerk 2020 because of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The IBPS Clerk 2020 application process begins from September 2, 2020 and ends on September 23, 2020. The fees payment and editing of the application form have to be completed until September 23, 2020. Check details here.
- The application fee is INR 600 for General, OBC, and EWS categories and INR 100 for Sc, ST, and PwD candidates.
- As per IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern, the prelims paper will be a 60-minute long computer-based test having 100 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- There will be sectional timings as well as a sectional cutoff in the exam.
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Syllabus includes General English, Reasoning Ability & Computer Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, and General/ Financial Awareness section.
- Final Allotment will be based only on performance in IBPS Clerk main exam.
Practice as much as possible IBPS Clerck Pre (New Mock Test) for free before the exam
- IBPS Clerk 2020 exam will be conducted from December 12, 13, and 19, 2020. The application form will be available from September-October 2020.
- IBPS Clerk 2019 Main Examination Result has been released on May 20, 2020. Check here
- IBPS Clerk 2018 Result for Provisional Allotment under Reserve List has been released on May 19, 2020.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Highlights
The key points about IBPS Clerk 2020 are highlighted below:
|Name of the exam
||IBPS CRP CLERKS-X
||IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
||General/OBC/EWS – INR 600, SC/ST/Pwd – INR 100
||2 – Preliminary and Main Examination
Download IBPS Clerk Sample Papers
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2020
Official IBPS Clerk 2020 exam dates have been announced by the board:
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Registration to begin from
||September 2- 23, 2020
Last Day to submit IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form
|October 9, 2020
|Issue of IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.