AFCAT Subject - Wise Books for Exam Preparation 2021
The AFCAT I 2021 exam will be held for 3 days i.e. February 20 - 22, 2021, and the AFCAT II is expected to be conducted on August 21, 2021. Before jumping into the preparation, it is important to know the AFCAT exam pattern and AFCAT syllabus.
The second step of choosing the best books for AFCAT 2021. Candidates need to find the best books which will help to cover the syllabus. In the following article, the best books are enlisted which are available on the online market as well.
Check AFCAT Preparation Tips
AFCAT Books 2021 on General Awareness
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- The Malayala Manorama English Yearbook
- From Plinth to Paramount by Neetu Singh - KD Publication
AFCAT Books 2021 on Verbal Ability
- Objective General English by Dr. RS. Aggarwal
- Verbal Reasoning by Bhupendra Kumar Singh
AFCAT Books 2021 on Numerical Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal/ S.Chand Publishing
- Objective Arithmetic- S Chand
- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation-Disha Publication
AFCAT Books 2021 on Aptitude Test
- Quantitative Aptitude- S.Chand
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams-McGraw Hill Education
AFCAT Overall Preparation Books
- AFCAT- For flying, technical, and ground duty branch –Arihant Experts
- AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test): for flying and technical branch (Popular Master Guide) – R.Gupta
- Let’s Crack AFCAT –Air Force Common Admission Test by SSBCrack
- AFCAT Topic Wise Solved Papers (2011-2019) – Disha Experts
- AFCAT- The First Step Book by Defense Direct Education
How to Select the Best Books for AFCAT 2021?
- Candidates must check the publishing year of books as it is advised that they should select and read only the updates and latest version of the books.
- The candidate should go with the books they can comprehend easily instead of the ones with elaborate language thereby being incomprehensible to them.
- The aspirants must stick to the books by renowned authors and publishers recommended by their teachers or coaching centres.
- The students must choose the books with accurate questions of previous years’ examination along with mock tests, practice papers, etc.
Ques. Which is the best book for AFCAT preparation?
Ans. There can be no best book for preparation. However, different books can be referred to for different sections; the list of which has been mentioned above.
Qus. Which books should I consider while preparing for Verbal Ability?
Ans. You could refer to Verbal Reasoning by Bhupendra Kumar Singh or Objective General English by RS Aggarwal.
Ques. How should I prepare for Current Affairs?
Ans. Read the newspaper every day as well as the current affairs to keep yourself updated.
Ques. Which book shall I refer to for overall AFCAT preparation?
Ans. Refer to i) Let's Crack AFCAT - Air Force Common Admission Test by SSB Crack or ii) AFCAT - For Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branch by Arihant Publishers
Ques. Which is the best book for numerical ability?
Ans. Objective Arithmetic by S.Chand Publishers or Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation by the Disha Publication.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.