Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts IBPS RRB Exam to recruit Group ‘A’ Officers (Scale I, II and III) and Group ‘B’ Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in various branches of Regional Rural Banks. The number of applicants is generally too large as compared to the tentative vacancy, hence, IBPS shortlists the most suitable and qualified candidates through multiple stages – Prelims, Main and Interview Round. Check IBPS RRB 2020 Vacancies
Go through the IBPS RRB Sectional Tests to know more about the Exam pattern
- IBPS RRB 2020 provisional allotment for the reserved list has been announced. the results are available for download on the official website till August 7, 2020. Allotment for the posts of Officer scale I and Office Assistant has been announced.
- IBPS RRB Prelims exam screens out the underqualified candidates, the main paper tests candidates’ aptitude and knowledge while in interview round candidates’ communication skills and personality are checked. Check IBPS RRB Cutoff
- There is no prelims exam for Officer Scale II and III and no interview round for Office Assistant posts.
- Candidates applying for the post of Officers Scale II and Scale III shall be selected on the basis of Single Online Examination and Interview.
The details regarding IBPS RRB 2020 Selection Procedure have been given in this article.
Check IBPS RRB 2020 Result
IBPS RRB 2019-20 Final Allotment List
IBPS has released the final allotment list of IBPS RRB 2019-20 on February 25, 2020. Candidates can check the final allotment list according to the post applied for on the official website @ ibps.in. The list displays state-wise roll numbers of selected candidates who have been allotted to different Regional Rural Banks(RRB). The provisional list specifically shows the Registration Number, Marks obtained out of 100 and the allotted bank. Candidates have been selected on the basis of their final marks secured in the exam. The marks have been converted out of 100 to arrive on the merit list. Candidates can follow the following steps to check IBPS RRB 2091-20 result:
- Visit the official website @ibps.in
- Click on Provisional allotment list
- Click on the post wise links
- State-wise lists appear on the screen. Select the state for which applied to
- Download the allotment list
IBPS RRB 2019-20 Post wise Allotment List
Listed below are the direct links to the provisional allotment lists of IBPS RRB 2019-20.
IBPS RRB 2020 Selection Procedure
There are different selection procedures that are followed for various posts. The 3 stages involved in IBPS RRB Selection Procedure for Office Assistant and Officer Scale I are:
- IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination 2020
- IBPS RRB Main Examination 2020
- IBPS RRB Interview Round (Only for Officer Scale I)
The stages involved in IBPS RRB Selection Process for the recruitment of Officer Scale II and Officer Scale III are:
- IBPS RRB Single Online Test
- IBPS RRB Personal Interview 2020
IBPS RRB 2020 Preliminary Exam
IBPS will conduct IBPS RRB 2020 preliminary examination for the post of Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) only. It is held to screen out under qualified candidates.
- The examination will comprise of 2 sections- Reasoning and Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude as per the post.
- The questions will be of Objective type Multiple Choice.
- Candidate will be given composite time of 45 minutes to complete both the sections and qualify according to the cut off set by IBPS to proceed to Main Exam 2020.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks if candidate answers wrongly to a question.
Check Detailed Exam Pattern
IBPS RRB 2020 Main Examination
IBPS RRB Main Examination will be conducted for the post of Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale I. Candidates who will successfully qualify IBPS RRB Preliminary exam according to the cutoff set by IBPS will be eligible to sit for this exam.
- Main Examination consists of 5 sections including Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude/Numerical Ability, English/Hindi Language, Computer Knowledge and General Knowledge (as per the post applied).
- Main examination will have 200 mulitple choice questions worth 200 marks with time duration of 2 hours. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates applying for the post of Office Assistant will be called for provisional allotment after successfully qualifying main exam.
- Those who apply for the post of Officer Scale I, shall be called for Interview Round after qualifying the main exam.
Read IBPS RRB Syllabus
IBPS RRB 2020 Single Online Examination
Single online examination is conducted for those candidates who have applied for the post of Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer and Specialist Cadre) and Officer Scale III. The exam pattern is similar to that of main exam for Officer Scale I but the syllabus asks additional questions from respective profession.
- There will be different sections of Single Online examination depending on the post that the candidate has applied for.
- For every wrong answer a penalty of 0.25 marks will be given.
- Total marks for the test will be 200 marks and those who qualify in the Single Online Test of IBPS RRB 2020 shall be called for Interview.
Read IBPS RRB Paper Analysis
IBPS RRB 2020 Interview Round
Interview session will be held for candidates applying for post of Officer Scale I, II and III only.
- Interview will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority.
- Candidates who qualify the main examination (Officer Scale I) or Single Online Examination (Officer Scale II and Officer Scale III) shall be called for interview session which will carry 100 marks.
- Candidates are required to score minimum 40% marks (35% for SC/ST, OBC, PwD candidates) in the interview session.
- Candidates shall be provided with allotment on the desired post only after they successfully qualify in all the stages with high merit.
- Also provisional allotment will depend on the number of vacancies and merit-cum preference basis.
Improve your learning in Computer Awareness before the IBPS RRB 2020 Examination
IBPS RRB 2020 Document Verification
Candidates will be called for document verification after he/she successfully clears the qualifying examination. Candidate’s failure to produce the documents can make him/her ineligible for the post applied for. Candidates must carry the following documents in original as well as two self-attested copies of each along with him/her for document verification process:
- Print out of the IBPS RRB call letter
- IBPS RRB Application Form registered for CWE RRBs-V
- Proof of Date of Birth (class 10th certificate/ Birth certificate issued by Municipal Corporation)
- Photo identity proof
- Marks sheet of qualifications and other related graduation documents. The documents should be dated before September 30, 2020.
- Experience certificates (if applicable)
- Caste certificates must be produced that will be issued by competent authority in prescribed format.
- Disability certificate issued by authorized medical board.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Those who are still in Defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from Defence services, on or before September 29, 2020.
- No objection certificate if a candidate is working in Government Offices or Public Sector Undertakings.
- For age relaxation, candidate must produce required documents. Domicile certificate must be produced by the candidates applying in this category and certificate issued by magistrate confirming the 1984 riot affected persons’ relief.
Check RRB Officer Scale I Pre Sample Papers during the preparation time
IBPS RRB 2020 Provisional Allotment
A provisional allotment list will be drawn out in each category as per the number of vacant seats, however, it will not guarantee recruitment. There are certain eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled and the final allotment will be done on merit basis. Candidates must get their documents verified and ensure all the other eligibility conditions are fulfilled.
The number of vacancies shall be filled according to the merit and IBPS or RRBs shall not be responsible if the vacant seats have been filled. The guidelines for age relaxations, reserved category, etc. set by the Government of India shall be kept in mind while provisional allotment of seats.
Own Merit Candidates of reserved category will be adjusted against the vacancies of unreserved category and will be given provisional allotment first treating them notionally as reserved candidates as per their preference of Regional Rural Banks. Such candidate will not be adjusted against a reserved post, however, shall be treated as if he/she is a reserved category candidates for the purpose of allotment of seat.
If two or more candidate obtain same marks, allotment will be done on the basis of the Date of birth of candidate(s).
Read About IBPS RRB Cutoff