IBPS RRB 2020 Admit Cards for prelims exam of Officer Scale 1 and Office Assistant will be issued in July 2020. Candidates can access IBPS RRB Admit Cards/ Call Letters from ibps.in by logging in with their registration number and Password/ Date of Birth.
Go through the IBPS RRB Sectional Tests to know more about the Exam pattern
- IBPS RRB Admit card has been released. Check here for details
- The IBPS RRB Admit card for 2020 exam may be released in the upcoming week in September. Check details here.
- Last day to download the admit card is the exam day itself, October 16, 2020.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card along with a photo ID proof to the allotted IBPS RRB Exam Center.
- The 45 minutes long exam will be held in online mode having 80 multiple choice questions.
- IBPS RRB prelims exam consists of questions from Reasoning and Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude. Check Detailed IBPS RRB Syllabus
- Candidates who qualify in prelims exam can download the call letter for IBPS RRB main exam. Check IBPS RRB Cutoff
Read further to know the important dates, how to access the admit card and exam day instructions to be followed by candidates during the exam.
IBPS RRB Admit Card Dates
Following are the important dates regarding admit card of IBPS RRB 2020. Candidates must go through the following schedule:
|IBPS RRB 2020 Pre-Exam Training Admit Card to Release on
||July 15, 2020
|IBPS RRB 2020 Admit Card for Preliminary Exam to Release on
||July 20, 2020
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Exam for Officer Scale I on
||August 1, 2, 8, 9 and 16, 2020
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Exam for Office Assistants on
August 1, 2, 8, 9 and 16, 2020
|IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020 for Officers Scale I Exam
||September 8, 2020
|IBPS RRB Main/ Single Exam for Officer Scale 1, 2 and 3 on
||September 13, 2020
|IBPS RRB Main Exam for Office Assistants on
||September 19, 2020
|IBPS RRB Call Letter 2020 for Interview Round
Check Complete IBPS RRB 2020 Exam Dates
How to Download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020?
Separate IBPS RRB Admit Cards are issued for Pre-exam Training, Preliminary, Main exam and Interview round. Candidates can download their admit cards for prelims exam in July 2020.
Following are the steps to download IBPS RRB Admit Card:
- Visit the IBPS RRB website-ibps.in.
- At the home page, follow the link “Download your Call Letter for CWE RRB VIII”
- Enter your Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- Verify the details on IBPS RRB Admit Card and Print multiple copies.
Download Free IBPS RRB Practice Papers PDFs
Details on IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020
Candidates failing to bring IBPS RRB Admit Card on the exam day, would not be permitted to enter the IBPS RRB Exam Center. IBPS RRB Admit Card carries following information on it
- Name of the Appearing Candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the Post
- Date & Reporting Time of Online Exam
- Venue and Address of the Exam Center
- Space for Signature and Thumb Impression
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Pasting the Passport Size Colored Photograph
Read About IBPS RRB Selection Process
Instructions for IBPS RRB Call Letter 2020
Candidates should carefully go through the instructions mentioned on IBPS RRB Admit Cards. The same instructions are also mentioned below:
- Paste the recent colored photograph on the allotted space in the RRB admit card. (Do not staple the photograph in the IBPS RRB admit card)
- Candidates must ensure that IBPS RRB Admit card is not mutilated or damaged. They must keep it very safely.
- Candidates need to carry a Photo ID proof in original and its photocopy along with the admit card to the exam center.
- Candidates should mention their name, roll number, registration number and signature on the photocopy of the ID proof.
- The details on the photo ID proof should match the details as mentioned in the IBPS RRB Online Application Form.
- IBPS would not entertain any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination under any circumstances.
- In case of any administrative issues or technical glitches, every possible attempt would be made by IBPS to rectify the problem such as moving candidates to another nearby center, delay in examination, etc. The possibility of re-conducting the test is at the sole discretion of IBPS.
- Candidates must carefully check that the signatures affixed at all places in his/her admit card, attendance sheet, etc. and in all other official communications should be identical and without any variation.
- Anyone carrying prohibited objects such as bits of papers, Geometry / Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, etc. would be debarred from appearing for the examination.
- Candidates would be disqualified from the examination and subsequent processes in case of any false impersonation or adopting any unfair means or misconduct during the examination.
Improve your learning in Computer Awareness before the IBPS RRB 2020 Examination
IBPS RRB 2020 Admit Card FAQs
Ques: When will IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020 be released? Is IBPS admit card different for all the posts?
Ans: The release date for IBPS RRB admit card is July 20, 2020. Yes, each exam has its different admit card. Also, call letter for all stages and posts are different.
Ques: I don’t have any examination center very near to my home. Is there any option that I can take exam at my home or something?
Ans: No, you have to take the examination at the IBPS exam center only.
Ques: I am unable to download my IBPS RRB admit card. What is the problem?
Ans: If you are not able to download your IBPS RRB admit card, then there might be some problem with your RRB Online Application Form or else you may be using incorrect credentials.
You can call on given helpline numbers: 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566
Fax number: 91- 22- 2854-2076
Ques: How can I download my IBPS RRB call letter?
Ans: To download the IBPS RRB Call Letter, visit the official website and follow the steps given below:
- Go to IBPS website
- Click on the “Call Letter for CWE RRB” download link
- Now enter your Registration Number, Password or Date of Birth (DD-MM-YY) and Captcha
- Download the IBPS RRB call letter