NTA will issue CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Cards on May 15, 2020 to all the successfully registered candidates. You will be able to download CSIR NET hall ticket in online mode only from the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in by logging in with valid registration number and password provided during the time of registration. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on June 21, 2020 and the registration process will remain open till April 15, 2020. Apply Now
Candidates have to carry their CSIR NET Admit Card to the exam center along with an original photo ID proof. CSIR NET Admit Card is neither dispatched nor be sent via email or post or courier to any candidate under any circumstances. The admit card contains all the details of the candidate and the allotted CSIR NET Exam Center.
Candidates are advised to save the admit card till the CSIR NET Result is declared and the admission/ recruitment process is finished. Read more to know about how to download admit card, exam centers, and much more.
Steps to Download Admit Card
How to Download CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card?
NTA, the conducting body of CSIR UGC NET, does not send any hall ticket by post/ courier, or email. It will be available online on the official website. Go through the following steps to download UGC NET Admit Card:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CSIR i.e. csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Enter required credentials i.e. Application Form Number and DOB or Password. Click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 3: The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
Step 4: Click on ‘save’ to download the admit card.
Step 5: Print the admit card to keep for future reference
Sample of CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
Details Mentioned on CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
Candidate must check the following details on their CSIR NET Admit Card and contact the authorities in case of any discrepancies.
|Name of the Candidate
||Roll Number of the Candidate
||Name of the Centre
||Date of the Exam
||Exact Time of the Exam
||Session of the examination
||Category of the Candidate
||Photograph of the Candidate
||Signature of the Candidate
||Name of the Course and Exam
||Another exam related to Information
||Instructions to be Followed
Check CSIR NET Exam Pattern
Discrepancy in Admit Crad
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card Discrepancies
- Any discrepancies detected by the candidates in the Admit Card are supposed to be immediately reported to the CSIR helpdesk for their correction.
- If the candidates do not receive their corrected Admit Card within 10-15 days prior to the examination, they need to approach the concerned authorities.
- During all the communications to the CSIR, the candidates are supposed to mention the details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Application Online Number, Subject, the medium of exam and center for the examination.
- Candidates should thoroughly validate all the details mentioned on the admit card to avoid trouble during the examination.
- Failing to produce a valid admit card might lead to cancellation of the examination.
Difficulty in Downloading CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates should carefully fill all the details required for downloading the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card. If the candidates are unable to download the admit card, they should keep calm and find out the problem. The possible reasons for the inability to download admit card might be due to server, browser or technical issues. Candidates might be facing trouble due to the following reasons and their possible solutions are also mentioned.
- The heavy load on the server due to the application of a large number of candidates causes delay or troubles while downloading. Try to log in again at night or early morning or a time when fewer students are likely to be logging in.
- Candidates must check the correctness of their form number and date of birth. In case of forgetting any one of them, the candidates should use the facility to recover them.
- Browser issues may cause problems as well. Candidates should check that they are using compatible internet browser enabled with all the features.
- Candidates should report the concerned authority or use helpline numbers if the problem persists.
CSIR NET Exam Centers
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Centers
- The examination venue or center allotted to every candidate has specified on their CSIR UGC NET Admit Card.
- To reach on time on the day of the examination, candidates should visit their exam center in advance.
- The list of 27 cities where the test is being conducted is as follows:
Documents Required on the Exam Day
Along with the admit card for CSIR UGC NET 2020, candidates must carry the following documents listed below:
Passport Size Photograph
- Two recent passport size photograph
- The photo should not be older than three months
- It should be the same as the one affixed to CSIR UGC NET Application Form.
- Mention your name and Admit Card No. on the back of the photo.
Photo ID Proof
- Original Photo ID
- It should be produced whenever the invigilator asks for it.
- Permissible IDs are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, College ID
Exam Day Instructions
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Day Instructions
- Report 2 hours before the commencement of the exam.
- Examination Hall opened 60 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates must take their seats immediately. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions.
- Candidate must show, on demand, the Online Admit Card and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original that was mentioned in the Application. Failing to do so, will result in cancellation of candidature.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check the Online Admit Card and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to carry any of the personal computational devices, Bluetooth devices, cell phones, any electronic gadgets, etc.; to the venue of the examination as an arrangement for safekeeping of the same cannot be provided.
- Candidates must not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, any electronic gadgets except the Online Test Admission Ticket, 2 Recent passport size photograph, Unique original photo ID as mentioned in Application Form /Admit Card.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the examination for any reason, re-examination SHALL NOT BE held by CSIR under any circumstances.
- Candidates are not allowed to go out of the room temporarily for any reason during the test duration and any attempt in this behalf is treated as one of the grounds of dismissal.
- Candidate cannot leave the examination hall before their session is complete on exam day.
Things to Remember
- The Admit Card must be preserved till the end of counselling and admission process.
- Do not laminate the admit card for CSIR UGC NET since the invigilator has to sign it on the day of the exam.
- CSIR UGC NET admit card was not be sent to the candidate’s address. They can access it only online.
- The Photo ID proof must be the same as mentioned in the application form.
- Do not mutilate or tamper with the admit card. It may not be considered a valid document during CSIR UGC NET Counselling and Admission.
Check Best CSIR UGC NET Preparatory Books