CSIR UGC NET Result for June 2020 session will be declared after the successful completion of the exam at the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in. The result will be released in PDF consisting of the roll number of successfully qualified candidates for JRF and Lectureship.
Get FREE CSIR UGC NET 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
Candidates can check and download their CSIR UGC NET 2020 Result from the official website by logging in with a valid registration number and password. Meanwhile, candidates can check the expected cut off for June 2020 Session. Check CSIR NET Cut Off
NTA will also release CSIR UGC NET Answer Keys a few days after the conclusion of the exam. Candidates can download and challenge the answer keys if they are not satisfied with the same by making a payment of INR 1000 per question. The fees will be refunded, if your representation is approved by NTA. NTA will verify the objections and release the final answer keys. Fellowship to successful candidates shall be effective from July 1, 2020 with the validity period of 2 years for joining the fellowship under CSIR Scheme.
Latest: CSIR UGC NET 2019 Eligibility certificate for December 2019 has been released on July 23, 2020. Candidates will have to log into their account using login credentials such as registration number and DOB and download the eligibility certificate
Direct link to Download CSIR UGC NET 2019 Eligibility Certificate
Download CSIR UGC NET Result for December 2019 Session.
Steps to Check Result
How to Check CSIR UGC NET 2020 Result?
Steps to Check CSIR UGC NET 2020 Result are mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website. Click on the Link “Results 2020”. Page to check the result will open.
Step 2: Enter their Roll No, Date of Birth and Captcha Code to check the CSIR UGC NET Result.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 4: CSIR UGC NET Result June 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Candidates can check their result and download as well.
Details Mentioned on CSIR NET Scorecard
The result/scorecard for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test (CSIR UGC NET) contains the following details of a candidate:
- Name, Roll Number, Application number
- Parents’ names
- Post applied (JRF and Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor Only)
- CSIR NET subject code and name for which the exam is taken
- Exam qualifying status
- Total and subject-wise marks/percentage score
CSIR NET Answer Key
CSIR NET Answer Key 2020
Answer keys for joint CSIR-UGC JRF-NET Exam June 2020 will be available on the official website-csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Candidates can download the answer key and may contact the authorities in case of any discrepancies raised.
- Candidates can submit their representation against the answer key in respect of all the subjects.
- The representation(s) must be sent through email only. Any representation submitted by post or in person will not be entertained.
- The representation must have documentary/textual support.
- Any representation received after the specified time will not be accepted.
Read More CSIR NET Answer Keys
CSIR UGC NET Merit List 2020
The cumulative marks of all parts will be taken into consideration for the drawing of CSIR UGC NET 2020 Merit List. Ranks are allotted to all candidates qualifying for Junior Research Fellowship. Some important points about the CSIR UGC NET Merit List are given below: -
- Two separate merit lists will be made for candidates qualifying for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET) and Lectureship (LS-NET).
- The merit list will specify details such as Roll Number of the candidate, Rank obtained and Marks secured.
- The preparation of the merit list will be on the basis of performance of candidates in the entrance test.
- Candidates qualifying for JRF will also be eligible for lectureship if they fulfill eligibility criteria. Check CSIR NET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates qualifying for Lectureship will be eligible to be considered for recruitment as Junior Research Fellowship if suitable. Though they will not be eligible for regular JRF-NET Fellowship.
- Candidates qualifying for JRF (NET) will receive fellowship either from CSIR or UGC as per their associated assignment.
- Fellowship of the Successful candidates will be effective from July 1, 2020, with the validity of 2 years for joining the fellowship under CSIR Scheme.
CSIR NET Merit List will consist of the following details:
- Roll No
- Marks obtained by the candidates
- Separate list for JRF and Lectureship NET
Some important points to remember regarding the CSIR UGC NET Result are given below: -
- Candidates can contact the NTA in case of any concern/query regarding Joint CSIR UGC NET Result 2020.
- The Council is not responsible for any printing error in the result.
- No separate letter will be issued. The Fellowship will be effective from July 1, 2020.
- Successful candidates are requested to send attested/self-attested photocopies of the following documents for verification and issue of Qualifying Certificate:
- X class certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Degree/provisional degree of qualifying exam/M.Sc. or equivalent degree
- Final mark sheet with the required percentage of marks
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- OBC candidates are requested to submit their latest OBC caste certificate (Non-creamy layer)
- Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped candidates have to submit a certificate as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates who have applied under Result Awaited (RA) category (M.Sc. or equivalent) have to submit the required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification.
Note: - Candidates who have applied under Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for Fellowship only. Candidates are required to send the above-mentioned documents by Registered/Speed Post to Shri Ashish Bahuguna, Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012. The candidates while sending their documents must superscribe on the envelope “Documents for December – 2020 NET Exam” with Roll Number and the slot they have been allotted as CSIR JRF/UGC JRF/LS.
Check and Practice Life Science Tests Series free of cost before the CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam
CSIR NET Cut Off
CSIR NET Cut Off
There is a minimum criterion of 33% for the General and OBC category and 25% for the SC/ST and PwD category for both the Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. Candidates can check the category-wise and subject-wise cut off for JRF and LS of December 2019 Session below:
CSIR NET Cutoff for Junior Research Fellowship
CSIR Net Cutoff for Lectureship
Know More CSIR UGC Cut Off