UPSC will release the admit card of UPSC CMS 2020 tentatively within September - 2nd week of October 2020. UPSC combined medical services (CMS) admit card 2020 will be available on the official UPSC website.
The admit card shall be downloaded from the official site after releasing it. Once released, UPSC CMS 2020 admit card can be downloaded by using the registration number and password.
UPSC CMS admit card 2020 will only be issued to those candidates who have completed the UPSC CMS application successfully. UPSC CMS 2020 computer-based test (CBT) is going to be held on October 22 (Thursday). Candidates are advised to check their admit cards properly and in case of any error.
How to Download the UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card?
Applicants who have successfully completed the application process can download their hall ticket. Steps to download the admit card of UPSC CMS 2020 are as follows:
- Visit the official site of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ upsc.gov.in.
- As soon as you reach the home page, observe the What’s New section.
- Overall the flashed links, you can check the direct link which is highlighted as “e – Admit Card: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020.”
- By clicking on that link, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Over the click on the button which shows you to download the UPSC CMS E-Hall Ticket 2020.
- Again you will be redirected to a new page, read all the instructions stated on the screen.
- And then click on the Yes button.
- Then, your screen will be displayed as below.
- Now, you need to Select Any Of The Option which is tagged as By Registration Id OR By Roll Number.
- Enter all the required details, Recaptcha code, and then click on the submit button.
- Later, you can get your UPSC E-Admit Card 2020 For Combined Medical Services Exam.
- Download and take a print out of it for future reference.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 - Details Mentioned
Applicants are advised to check that all the details mentioned on the UPSC CMS 2020 admit card are correct or not. And download it for future reference if correct or else contact the concerned authority. Details mentioned on the admit card of UPSC CMS 2020 are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
UPSC CMS 2020 - Required Documents
To enter the exam hall candidates needs to have the hall ticket with correct information along with the below-mentioned documents:
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
UPSC CMS 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
Applicants need to follow the guidelines laid out the conducting authority i.e. UPSC. Some of the points are as follows:
- Applicants must reach the exam centre before the reporting time mentioned in the UPSC CMS 2020 admit card for security checks.
- 10 minutes before the exam applicants will be provided with the password to log in.
- On the right side of the screen, applicants can see all the questions.
- To keep track of time a timer will be present on the screen of every applicant's system.
- For rough work, applicants will be provided worksheets.
- Applicants will not be allowed to leave the examination before the allotted time for the exam is over.
- The responses of the applicants will be auto-submitted after the allotted time is over.
Discrepancy In UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020
After downloading the UPSC CMS admit card 2020 candidates should once read the details mentioned on it. If in case any details are mentioned incorrect or misprinted then they should contact UPSC as soon as possible. Check the details provided below to contact them:
Contact number: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543.
If any information is not sent to the commission prior 2 weeks before the commencement of the examination, then the candidates are solely responsible for it.
Ques. What to Carry on the day of the UPSC CMS 2020 Exam?
Ans. Below are the most important instructions and things mentioned. These are important instructions prescribed by the commission. Do read them carefully.
- One hard copy of the downloaded admit card.
- An identity proof as uploaded in the application form.
- A black ballpoint pen only.
- Carry 2 passport size photographs the same as in the application form.
Ques. My UPSC CMS 2020 admit card does not show my photograph clearly. What should I do?
Ans. In such a case that the photograph in the admit card is not clear, then 2 additional passport size photographs are the same as in the application form.
Ques. Will UPSC send the CMS admit card via email or post?
Ans. No, the admit card is never sent through mail or post by the commission to any applying candidate.
Ques. What to do if forgets the login credentials for UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020?
Ans. Here are the steps to download the admit card if you forget the login credentials for UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020:
- Click on the direct link provided on this page or visit the official website.
- After that click, a login window of the admit card gets open.
- After that, click on the “forgot RID'' option.
- Soon after selecting the option, enter the details ( Name, Father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc.) as asked in the picture to retrieve the forgotten registration id.
- Hit the submit button and id is sent to the registered email id and phone number.
Ques. Is the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 Released?
Ans. No, the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 has not been released yet.
Ques. What is the exam date of the UPSC CMS 2020?
Ans. UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam going to conduct on 22nd October 2020.