Union Public Service Commission will conduct CAPF AC 2021 exam for the Assistant Commandant position on August 08, 2021, across 41 cities in India. The list of cities is mentioned in the recruitment notification published by UPSC.
- The admit card will specify the exam date, time, and address of the allotted exam centre.
- UPSC holds all the rights to allot an exam centre other than the one selected by the candidate.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre two hours prior to the commencement of the CAPF AC 2021 Exam.
- Candidates have to carry their admit card, government-issued photo ID, and Address proof to the exam centre.
- The exam will have two papers to be finished in 5 hours. Download CAPF AC 2021 Sample Papers
CAPF AC Exam Centers 2021
Given below is the list of CAPF AC Exam centres that is officially announced by the conducting authority, the Union Public Service Commission.
- The option to select the exam city from the list is given to the candidates while filling up the CAPF AC 2021 Online Application.
- Candidates must choose the exam centres as per their convenience and submit the same at the earliest as centres are allotted on a first apply first allot basis.
|CAPF AC 2021 Assistant Commandant Exam centres 2021
CAPF AC 2021 Exam Centres - Personality test
Those candidates who qualify for the Medical test/Physical Standard Tests will be called for the Personality test. The CAPF AC 2021 personality test/ interview will be conducted in the UPSC building, Dholpur House, New Delhi. The candidate needs to carry all his academic and professional certificates which need to be verified at the time of interview. Read the selection process of CAPF AC 2021
Exam Center Allocation
Allocation of CAPF AC 2021 Exam Centres
Following points related to the allocation and change of CAPF AC 2021 Exam centres must be kept in mind by every candidate:
- Candidates are advised to apply early as allotment of CAPF AC 2021 exam centre is done on a ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis.
- Once the capacity of a particular exam centre is exhausted, that centre gets frozen and no candidate is able to choose that exam centre afterwards.
- Applicants must note that only a limited number of candidates are allotted to each exam centre, except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata, and Nagpur.
- Applicants who fail to select the examination centre of his/her choice, are required to choose an exam centre from the remaining ones only
- If the situation demands, the Commission reserves the right to change UPSC CAPF 2021 exam centre and date at their discretion.
- UPSC also reserves the right to allot exam centres to candidates other than the one chosen by them.
- No request for change of exam centre is entertained under any circumstances.
Items Allowed inside CAPF AC 2021 Exam Hall
- A candidate can take only certain things along with him/her inside UPSC CAPF Exam hall that includes a clipboard or hardboard on which nothing is written or marked,
- A black ball pen of good quality for marking the response on the CAPF Answer Sheet
- Answer Sheet and sheet for rough work are provided by the invigilator inside the examination hall
- One must take a valid copy of the CAPF Admit Card or Hall Ticket
- A candidate must take an original valid photo ID proof
Forbidden Things inside CAPF AC 2021 Exam Centre
- A candidate cannot carry any extra sheet for rough work as it is provided by the invigilator inside the CAPF Exam Hall
- Things like books, notes, loose sheets, electronic devices, any type of calculators, mathematical or drawing instruments, log tables, stencils of maps, side rules are not allowed to carry inside the UPSC CAPF Exam centre. If any candidate is found with the said items inside the exam hall, his/her candidature gets cancelled.
- Candidates are advised not to take any valuable item with themselves to the exam centre, as UPSC will not be responsible for the safety of any such belongings of any candidates.
Unfair Means and Practices
A candidate must take care of the following points while appearing for the exam:
- A candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils all UPSC CAPF Eligibility before applying for the assistant commandant exam.
- Admission of a candidate remains provisional during all the stages of the UPSC CAPF Exam as it is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility.
- UPSC can cancel the candidature of any candidate if, on verification, at any time before or after the written exam, physical and medical tests, or Interview, it is found that he/she does not fulfil any of the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should not indulge in any case of impersonation. If any of the claims made by the candidate is found to be incorrect, he/she might render himself/herself liable to disciplinary action
- Any candidate who is found making use of any kind of electronic device or any other unfair means in the UPSC CAPF Exam, his/her candidature is cancelled by the commission right away.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.