Union Public Service Commission will conduct UPSC CAPF 2020 exam for Assistant Commandant position on August 09, 2020 across 41 cities in India. The list of cities is mentioned in the recruitment notification published by UPSC.
- The admit card will specify the exam date, time and address of the allotted exam centre.
- UPSC holds all the rights to allot an exam centre other than the one selected by the candidate.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre two hours prior to the commencement of UPSC CAPF Exam.
- Candidates have to carry their admit card, government-issued photo ID and Address proof to the exam centre.
- The exam will have two papers to be finished in 5 hours. Download UPSC CAPF Sample Papers
UPSC CAPF Exam centres 2020
Given below is the list of UPSC CAPF Exam centres that is officially announced by the conducting authority, Union Public Service Commission.
- The option to select the exam city from the list is given to the candidates while filling up UPSC CAPF Online Application.
- Candidates must choose the exam centre as per their convenience and submit the same at the earliest as centres are allotted on first apply first allot basis.
|UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam centres 2020
Allocation of UPSC CAPF Exam centres
Following points related to the allocation and change of UPSC CAPF Exam centres must be kept in mind by every candidate:
- Candidates are advised to apply early as allotment of UPSC CAPF exam centre is done on a ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis.
- Once the capacity of a particular exam centre is exhausted, that centre gets frozen and no candidate is able to choose that exam centre afterwards.
- Applicants must note that only a limited number of candidates are allotted to each exam centre, except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur.
- Applicants who fail to select the examination centre of his/her choice, are required to choose an exam centre from the remaining ones only
- If the situation demands, the Commission reserves the right to change UPSC CAPF 2020 exam centre and date at their discretion.
- UPSC also reserves the right to allot exam centre to candidates other than the one chosen by them.
- No request for change of exam centre is entertained under any circumstances
Things allowed inside UPSC CAPF Examination Hall
- A candidate can take only certain articles along with him/her inside UPSC CAPF Exam hall that includes a clipboard or hard board on which nothing is written or marked,
- A black ball pen of good quality for marking the response on the CAPF Answer Sheet
- Answer Sheet and sheet for rough work are provided by the invigilator inside the examination hall
- One must take a valid copy of CAPF Admit Card or Hall Ticket
- A candidate must take an original valid photo ID proof
Things not allowed inside UPSC CAPF Exam centre
- A candidate cannot carry any extra sheet for rough work as it is provided by the invigilator inside the CAPF Exam Hall
- Things like book, notes, loose sheets, electronic devices, any type of calculators, mathematical or drawing instruments, log tables, stencils of maps, side rules are not allowed to carry inside the UPSC CAPF Exam centre. If any candidate is found with the said items inside the exam hall, his/her candidature gets cancelled.
- Candidates are advised not to take any valuable item with themselves to the exam centre, as UPSC will not be responsible for the safety of any such belongings of any candidate
Unfair Means and Practices
A candidate must take care of the following points while appearing for the exam:
- A candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils all UPSC CAPF Eligibility before applying for the assistant commandant exam.
- Admission of a candidate remains provisional during all the stages of UPSC CAPF Exam as it is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility.
- UPSC can cancel the candidature of any candidate if, on verification, at any time before or after the written exam, physical and medical tests or Interview, it is found that he/she does not fulfil any of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should not indulge in any case of impersonation. If any of the claims made by the candidate is found to be incorrect, he/she might render himself/herself liable to disciplinary action
- Any candidate who is found making use of any kind of electronic device or any other unfair means in UPSC CAPF Exam, his/her candidature is cancelled by the commission right away.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.