Union Public Service Commission will release the notification for recruitment in Central Armed Forces (CAPF) on April 22, 2020. Interested candidates can apply till May 12, 2020.
- UPSC CAPF 2020 Application form will be available in online mode only and is known as Online Recruitment Application(ORA).
- Applicants have to visit the official website to fill Application Form for UPSC CAPF.
- The application can be filled by performing three major steps namely, registration process, filling the basic details and payment of application fee.
- Payment of INR 200 has to be made to completely fill UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Fee.
- Note that there is no fee for SC/ST/Women applicants.
UPSC conducts UPSC CAPF AC Exam every year to recruit the eligible and best candidates in Group A (Assistant Commandants) in CAPF.
- Border Security Force (BSF),
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF),
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP),
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF),
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),
- National Security Guard (NSG), and
- Assam Rifles(AR)
UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Form Highlights
|Application Form Highlights
||Union Public Service Commission
|Application Process Begins
||April 22, 2020
|Application Process Ends
||May 12, 2020
||August 09, 2020
||English and Hindi
UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Dates
UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Form will be available on April 22, 2020. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. The dates are mentioned below:
|Application form will be available from
||April 22, 2020
|Last date to fill application form
||May 12, 2020
|CAPF 2020 Examination date
||August 09, 2020
|Announcement of Result
|Personal interview will be held on
UPSC CAPF 2020 Eligibility
Before applying for UPSC CAPF 2020, all applicants must be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the Union Public Service Commission. All the candidate should meet the eligibility criteria set by UPSC to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandants. After clearing the eligibility criteria candidates can apply for UPSC CAPF 2020. Here are the eligibility conditions set by UPSC:
- Applicants must be an Indian National.
- Both Men/Female applicants can apply for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CISF, CRPF, SSB, and BSF. However, for the post of ITBP, only male candidates can apply.
- Candidate must satisfy the minimum physical standard as per prescribed in the official notification.
- At any stage, if a candidate is found ineligible for the exam, he/she will be disqualified from further rounds of the recruitment process.
- It is mandatory to possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or from the central government.
- Applicants who are pursuing education and are in their final semester or final year may apply. Such applicants will have to produce a proof of having passed in graduation on or before August 31, 2020.
- The age of applicants should be in between 20 to 25 as on August 1, 2020
How to fill UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Form
A candidate who wishes to apply for UPSC CAPF 2020 should follow the application procedure mentioned below:
Online Registration and filling of ORA
- Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the recruitment button of “CAPF AC 2020”
- Fill in the ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA).
- Enter all the details asked in the ORA such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, correspondence address, academic qualifications, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Provide correct and functional email address as all correspondence will be made by UPSC through email only.
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- The photo must be of 200 x 300 pixels while the signature must be of 140 x 60 pixels.
- Choose the correct file and click on open to upload.
- After completion of ORA and uploading of the documents, applicant have to pay Application Fee
- Applicants can pay the application fee through Credit/Debit Card or via net banking or by remitting the money in any branch of SBI.
- Applications fee is INR 200 for General and OBC male candidates, No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Once the fee has been paid successfully, a receipt will be generated. Candidate must save a copy of this receipt as proof of fee payment.
- Submit the ORA
- Candidate should take a printout of the submitted ORA for future references, they are not required to send the application by post/hand to UPSC.
Details Present in UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Form
Following details are asked in UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Form:
- Name Of The Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Blood Group
- Marital Status
- Fee Remission Claimed
- Educational Qualification
- Selected Test Centers
- Details of Fee Payment
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
Here are some of the important instructions for the candidates applying for UPSC CAPF AC 2020:
- Candidate should provide the correct and functional email address as all correspondence will be made by the UPSC through email only.
- Keep the printout of the Application form safely, it is required at the time of interview.
- Candidates are required to send self-attested copies of the documents/certificates in support of the claim made in ORA if summoned by the UPSC.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to produce all original certificates at the time of the interview
- Candidates must if selected be ready to undergo Medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
UPSC CAPF 2020 FAQs
Ques. Can I fill UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Form offline?
Ans. No, the application form will only be accessible in online mode. You have to visit the official website to perform ORA.
Ques. I want to make some changes in the application form. How can I do it?
Ans. There is no such provision of correcting information in the application form, however, if you have not submitted the application form, you can make the changes by clicking on edit option. If submitted, submit a fresh application form with correct details.
Ques. Should I send the print out of the application form to the commission’s address?
Ans. No, just secure a copy of the completely filled UPSC CAPF 2020 Application Form for your reference.
Ques. What is the application fee for SC candidates?
Ans. There is no application fee for applicants belonging to SC/ST category. Also, Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.