TNTET 2020 Hall Ticket will be released by the Teachers Recruitment Board in June 2020. Candidates who have successfully registered for TNTET 2020 can download their admit cards from trb.tn.nic.in by logging in with their TNTET Registration Number and Password/ DOB.
- TNTET Paper 1 will be held on June 27 and Paper 2 on June 28, 2020.
- This state-level exam will be held in the Educational District Headquarters.
- The admit card will have complete details about paper chosen, day and slot for the test and exam center allocated to the candidate. Check TNTET 2020 Exam Centers
- Candidates will have to appear for the examination at their own expense.
- Candidates have to attempt 150 multiple choice questions in 3 hours in both the papers. Check TNTET 2020 Exam Pattern
- There is no negative marking applicable in the exam.
Download TNTET 2020 Practice Papers
TNTET Hall Ticket Dates 2020
Given below are the key dates related to TNTET 2020:
|Release of TNTET 2020 Notification
||May 4, 2020
|TNTET 2020 Registration to Begin on
|Last day to fill TNTET Application Form 2020
|Release of TNTET Admit Card
|TNTET 2020 Paper 1
||June 27, 2020
|TNTET 2020 Paper 2
||June 28, 2020
Similar Exams: CTET 2020 – Exam on July 5, read more!
How to Download TNTET Hall Ticket 2020?
The document can be downloaded via online mode only. No written communication will be sent to the candidate about the release of the document. Follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. trb.tn.nic.in.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Download TNTET 2020 Admit Card’ on the bottom of the homepage.
Step 3: Click on ‘TNTET Admit Card’ link.
Step 4: Enter the issued Application number and Password/ DOB.
Step 5: Login to View and Download the document.
Step 6: Save and Print your TNTET 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidates must not mutilate the document or change any entry made therein.
- It is advised to preserve their admit cards in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of TNTET Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
Check Updated TNTET Syllabus 2020
Details in TNTET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card of Tamil Nadu TET exam carries details such as:
- Venue of Test: Centre number as well as the full address of the College or University allotted to candidate.
- Subject and Subject Code: Candidate’s subject, as well as the subject code which was selected during the application, is also mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Person with Disability: If applicable or not is mentioned
- Date of Test: Date of the examination is mentioned in Date/Month/Year format.
- Timings: Detailed timing schedule of the examination is mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Application Number: Candidate’s application number is mentioned which is also required to log into the official website.
Documents Required with TNTET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates must bring the following documents on the day of examination at the Test Centre else they will be disqualified.
- Print copy of their Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original and valid) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
Check TNTET 2020 Results
TNTET Exam Centers 2020
At the time of registration, applicants are required to select any three cities as per their preference. Examination will be held in all districts. The test takers must report at the examination center atleast 2 hours before the commencement of TNTET 2020 Exam. Reporting early at the center will help the frisking and registration formalities go smoothly well before time.
Note: The Board reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the candidates for administrative reasons.
Official district-wise TNTET Test Centers – Click here
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. The Board will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, Blue-tooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget/ device etc.
- Food or any beverage is not allowed to have during the exam.
TNTET 2020 Exam Day Instructions
The Board has clearly stated the rules and regulations that must be followed by the candidate on the exam day. It goes as follows:
Without prejudice to criminal action/ debarment from writing TRB's examination wherever necessary, the candidature will be summarily cancelled at any stage of the recruitment in respect of candidates found to have indulged in any of the following:
- In possession of mobile phone & accessories, Bluetooth devices and other electronic gadgets within the premises of the Examination Centres, whether in use or in switched off mode and in person or otherwise.
- Involved in malpractices.
- Using unfair means in the examination hall.
- Obtaining support for his/ her candidature by any means.
- Impersonate/procuring impersonation by any person.
- Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with.
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information.
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her candidature for the examination.
- Misbehaving in any manner in the examination hall with the Supervisor, Invigilator or TRB's representatives.
- Taking away the Answer Sheet with him/ her from the examination hall, or passing it on to unauthorized persons during the conduct of the examination.
- If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy, in filling answer sheet, it will not be evaluated.
- Intimidating or causing bodily harm to the staff employed by the TRB for the conduct of the examination.
- Candidature can also be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment for any other ground which the TRB considers to be sufficient cause for cancellation of candidature.