SBI Clerk 2020 Result for Preliminary Exam which was expected to be released in the second week of March 2020 has been delayed amidst nationwide lockdown due to COVID – 19 Outbreak. When the result will be released, candidates can check the result by logging into the official website i.e. sbi.co.in using the required credentials. The result will be released in the form of a scorecard that contains a candidate’s roll number, category, overall score and category wise Cutoff.
Get FREE SBI Clerk 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
- SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims result is out on October 20, 2020. Check details here
- SBI Clerk 2019-20 Mains Second waitlist result has been published. Check details here
- Candidates will be required to clear the prescribed cutoff to qualify SBI Clerk 2020 Exam.
- Candidates who qualify the main exam will be called for document verification.
- This is the last step in the selection process, there is no interview round.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on their main score only.
- SBI Clerk Provisional allotment will most probably take place in October 2020.
- Candidates have to preserve their SBI Clerk Admit Card till the final round of recruitment.
Important Dates For SBI Clerk 2020 Results
Tabulated below are the important dates for SBI Clerk examination.
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Result Declaration(Tentative)
|Mid of March 2020 (Postponed)
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Date
|April 19, 2020 (Postponed)
|SBI Clerk Selection Procedure commencement
||Mid of June, 2020
Download SBI Clerk Question Papers
How to Check SBI Clerk 2020 Result?
SBI Clerk 2020 result for main exam will be available online on the official website. Guidelines to access the scorecard online:
- Go to the official website of State bank of India (SBI).
- Locate and click on SBI 2020 results (preliminary/main) tab on the webpage.
- Tap to view the result.
- Enter SBI Clerk Application number and password and click the submit button.
- View SBI clerk 2020 result (main) and download it in pdf format.
- Take a print out for future correspondence.
Details on SBI Clerk 2020 Score Card
SBI Clerk 2020 scorecard is an important document released by the examination conducting authority which is needed by applicants at the time of recruitment.
Details on the scorecard:
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s date of birth
- Applicant’s category
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Sectional marks
- Total marks
- Qualifying status
- Category wise cutoff
SBI Clerk 2020 Merit List
SBI Clerk 2020 merit list (main) is released by SBI authorities based on candidates’ performance, score/rank, and category. Candidates who clear the SBI Main examination will qualify for the position.
SBI Clerk Tie Breaker
SBI Clerk 2020 exam has two phases altogether, preliminary, and main. Hence, there might be a possibility that marks scored by two or more candidates are equal, which is considered a tie.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH) will be considered.
- If the tie persists, one who has less number of incorrect attempted answers in all the subjects in the exam will be considered.
- If the tie continues, candidates who are older in age will be considered.
SBI Clerk Waiting List
A waitlist of about 50% of the vacancies will be released by SBI (state category wise). The candidates will be released on a quarterly basis depending upon the resignation or non-joining of the current batch. The waitlist will be valid until 1 year from the day when the final result will be declared.
Direct Link to Download SBI Clerk Waitlist Result
SBI Clerk 2020 Cut Off
Cut off marks are defined as the minimum score that a candidate needs to qualify so as to be considered for the next stage in SBI Clerk recruitment. The examination conducting authority, SBI, is responsible to release the cut off list online.
SBI Clerk 2020 cut off list is based on certain factors:
- Number of vacancies in SBI
- Previous year cut off list
- Number of students appearing for SBI clerk 2020 examination.
- Difficulty level of the question paper.
SBI Clerk 2020 Selection Procedure
- Candidates who have qualified the preliminary examination will have to pass the main exam for further consideration.
- Those who successfully qualify the main examination will have to take an additional language test in local language which is applicable to some. If they qualify, they shall be considered for final recruitment.
- However, candidates who show their 10th standard mark sheet from an affiliated board, with proof of qualifying the local language test do not have to take the language test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be on a probation period of 6 months.
- There would be 15 prescribed e-lessons that need to be completed by all the newly recruited clerks during the probation for getting confirmed employment in SBI.
- If candidates fail to complete, their probation will be extended until the completion of the same.