SBI Clerk 2020 Practice Papers, Mock tests, Sample Papers
SBI Clerk 2020 is divided into 2 parts: Prelims and Mains. Candidates have to qualify both the exams in order to become eligible for the recruitment process. Candidates can start their preparation with practice papers as it gives a better idea about the exam pattern, type of questions, and difficulty level of the exam.
Get FREE SBI Clerk 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
- Candidates must start with their preparation for the exam at the earliest.
- SBI Clerk 2020 Practice Papers are very helpful for exam preparations as the key to clear the paper is speed and accuracy.
- For SBI Prelims, 100 questions have to be solved in 60 minutes, so candidates who attempt the maximum number of questions accurately will clear the paper. Check Exam Pattern
- For SBI Mains, 190 questions have to be solved in 2 hours 40 minutes duration of time.
- Practicing previous year question papers trains your brain as per the exam pattern and you solve the questions quickly and correctly.
Below are the sample papers/mock tests for SBI Clerk 2020:
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.
SBI Clerk Prelims.pdf
SBI-Prelims Practice 1.pdf
SBI-Prelims Practice 5.pdf
SBI-Prelims Practice 4.pdf
SBI-Prelims Practice 3.pdf
SBI-Prelims Practice 2.pdf