SBI Clerk 2021 is divided into 2 parts: Prelims and Mains. Candidates have to qualify both the exams in order to become eligible for the recruitment process. Candidates can start their preparation with practice papers as it gives a better idea about the exam pattern, type of questions, and difficulty level of the exam.
- Candidates must start with their preparation for the exam at the earliest.
- SBI Clerk 2021 Practice Papers are very helpful for exam preparations as the key to clear the paper is speed and accuracy.
- For SBI Prelims, 100 questions have to be solved in 60 minutes, so candidates who attempt the maximum number of questions accurately will have the most chance of clearing the paper. Check Exam Pattern
- For SBI Mains, 190 questions have to be solved in 2 hours 40 minutes duration of time.
- Practicing previous year question papers trains your brain as per the exam pattern and you solve the questions quickly and correctly.
Advantages of Solving Sample Papers
- Solving mock and sample papers boosts the candidates’ confidence.
- It increases the accuracy of solving the maximum number of questions in less time.
- It helps in better understanding of the SBI Clerk exam pattern and managing time in the exam.
- These mock tests maintain the same level of difficulty as the actual exam so they give the idea of what to expect in the exam.
- Sample papers are designed in a manner that they also include some previous years’ questions which might result in familiar questions.
- Candidates can track their performance levels while solving sample papers online.
Below are the sample papers/mock tests for SBI Clerk 2021:
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer to the official website of the exam.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.