UPSC EPFO 2021 Selection Process
The selection process of UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam for the posts of Enforcement Officer will consist of an offline exam and an Interview. A pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT) will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) across different exam centres to short-list the candidates for Interview round.The candidates have to score good marks and secure the cut-offs to get shortlisted. They must prepare minutely and test their preparation by solving practice papers.
Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview.
Check more UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Exam pattern
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Phase-1: Recruitment Test
Phase-1 is the primary stage. All candidates who have applied successfully for UPSC EPFO 2020, will be able to download the admit card of the Recruitment test. Here are the primary features of this test:
- The test will be based on objective type questions with multiple choice of answers.
- All questions will carry equal marks as per the exam pattern
- The test will consist of a 2-hours duration.
- The medium of the recruitment test will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English except the English section.
- There will be a negative marking of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
- There will no deduction for the questions felt unanswered.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Phase-2: Interview
- The candidates who will obtain the cutoff marks or above marks will get to attain the interview round.
- The interview call letter will be issued for each candidate a few days before the Interview.
- The venue of the interview will be mentioned in the call letter.
- Without the hard copy of the interview call letter, candidates will not be allowed in the interview venue.
- The marks will be given based on the performance of the candidates in the interview.
- The interview consists of 100 marks.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020: Final Selection
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Recruitment Test and Interview both.
- The recruited officers will be on probation of 2 years from the date of appointment.
- The salary will be in accordance with Leve-8 of the 7th pay commission during this period.
- The performance of the candidate will be assessed by the UPSC authorities and the final review will be made on whether the candidate has performed satisfactorily or not.
- Enforcement Officers recruited under UPSC EPFO 2020-21 recruitment are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Candidates will be informed of the final result through UPSC website/ Employment News. The Commission does not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non-selection for interview/ appointment.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.