The UPSC EPFO recruitment is for the General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial posts. There are no minimum age criteria. However, candidates must graduate. There are desirable criteria as well. Make sure that you are eligible to apply before filling the online application form for UPSC EPFO. Check UPSC EPFO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
UPSC EPFO 2020 Application Form can be filled only online. The application fees for unreserved candidates is INR 25/- whereas the application fees for SC/ST/PH/Women have been exempted.
Get FREE UPSC EPFO 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
How to Apply for UPSC EPFO?
The application process of UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 involves two stages – Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration. The candidates must provide his/her details in the Part-I. Then the candidate must upload his/her document and also complete the payment process to apply successfully. Here are the steps to apply -
- Visit the UPSC official website – upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says “Online Recruitment Application(ORA) for the posts of Enforcement Officer (EO)/Accounts Officer (AO) in Employee Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment“
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Registration of Part-I
- A new page opens. Now click on ‘Part-I Registration’. Enter the following details -
- Name as per the matriculation/secondary examination certificate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- Marital Status
- Photo ID Proof and ID Number
- Educational Qualification
- Address, Email ID and Phone Number
- Click on “Save & Continue”.
- Verify the details that you have entered in the UPSC EPFO application form and click on the “I Agree” button.
- Part I Registration will be complete. Your Registration ID will be generated. Note it down. An email will also be sent to the candidate’s email ID.
- Once the candidate has filed all the required details, it is advisable to check if there are any errors.
- When you receive the application number/registration number, note it down for future reference. The application number is essential for the completion of Part-II Registration
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Part-II Registration
In the Part-II Registration, there are 3 stages of registration - Payment competition, Uploading required documents, and choosing the exam centre.
UPSC EPFO 2020 Registration Part-II: Payment
- Choose your payment method. UPSC EPFO Application fees can be paid in both offline and online mode.
- In case of online payments, candidates can pay Online using any Visa/ Master Debit/Credit or RuPay card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- The candidates who wish to pay in offline mode can do so by paying the cash at the nearest SBI branch along with the printout of the online generated challan.
UPSC EPFO 2020 Registration Part-II: Upload Documents
- To complete this stage, the candidate needs to upload his/her Photograph and Signature.
- In the application form, there will be specific columns for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Documents must be submitted according to the desired format and size. Otherwise, it will be rejected.
||Dimension (Width X Height)
||350 X 350 pixels
||20kb - 300kb
||1000X 1000 pixels
Solve the Previous Years’ Sample Papers during the Preparation time
UPSC EPFO Recruitment Part-II Registration: Final Submission
- The candidates can select any of the exam centres according to his/her preferences.
- Once the candidate has completed all the stages mentioned above, he/she can click on “ Final Submit” to complete the process.
- It is advisable to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Then, the candidate will receive an email on the registered email address for the confirmation of UPSC EPFO.
Ques, Can I apply for UPSC EPFO now?
Ans. No, the registration date of online application for UPSC EPFO 2020 has been closed on January 31, 2020.
Ques. Can I alter or make corrections in my UPSC EPFO application form?
Ans. No, there will be no change to make corrections after submitting the application form. In the worst-case scenario, mistakes and errors are found in the application form, you can contact the conducting body, but there is no assurance that the request will be entertained.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.