Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the posts of Enforcement Officer (EO) in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization. There is a total vacancy of 421. UPSC EPFO has 2 stages - Recruitment Test and Interview. The stage-1 will be an offline exam (Pen & Paper Based) and the next stage will be a face-to-face personality test.
Get FREE UPSC EPFO 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
UPSC EPFO 2020: Highlights
|Name of Organization
||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
||Union Public Service Commission
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
||1/3 of the mark
||Hindi and English.
- Written Test
The official notification for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020-2021 was released on 11th January 2020. The exam date of the stage-1 has been announced to be held on October 04, 2020. However, the exam date has been postponed with no further notice. The exam can be expected to be held in December 2020.
Appear for UPSC EPFO 2020 Mock Tests free of cost before the exam to know the exam pattern in a detailed manner
Latest Updates: As per UPSC latest updates, the EPFO Recruitment Test for the posts of EO/AO in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization earlier scheduled to be held on October 04, 2020, has been postponed. The new date for the exam is May 9, 2021 as per the UPSC exam calendar that has been released recently.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020: Important dates
|UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Notification
||January 11, 2020
|Starting of Application Process
||January 11, 2020
|Last Date of Application Process
||January 31, 2020
|Admit Card Release Date
||15 days before the exam date
||May 9, 2021
||To be notified
UPSC EPFO Eligibility
EPFO Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
- Age Limit There is no minimum age specified in the eligibility criteria. The maximum age to apply for UPSC EPFO is 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India will be eligible for this post.
- Desirable Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/ Integrated Five years Degree in Law/ Masters in Business Administration/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Company Secretary/ Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant.
- Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation
Check UPSC EPFO 2020: Eligibility Criteria in details.
UPSC EPFO Application Process
EPFO Recruitment 2020 Application Process
The application process of UPSC EPFO 2020 involves two stages – Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
- Visit the UPSC official website – upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says “Online EPFO Recruitment Application(ORA) for the posts of Enforcement Officer (EO)/Accounts Officer (AO) in Employee Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment“
UPSC EPFO Recruitment Part I Registration
- A new page opens. Now click on ‘Part-I Registration’. Enter the following details -
- Name as per the matriculation/secondary examination certificate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- Martial Status
- Photo ID Proof and ID Number
- Educational Qualification
- Address, Email ID and Phone Number
- Click on “Save & Continue”.
- Verify the details that you have entered in the UPSC EPFO application form and click on the “I Agree” button.
- Part I Registration will be complete. Your Registration ID will be generated. Note it down. An email will also be sent to the candidate’s email ID.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment Part-II Registration
- Select the mode of payment and make the payment of UPSC EPFO application fee.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Select your preferred examination centre and submit your form.
Solve the Previous Years’ Sample Papers during the Preparation time
UPSC EPFO Application Fee
- In case of online payments, candidates can pay through credit card or debit card or SBI net banking.
- The candidates who wish to pay in offline mode can do so by paying the cash at the nearest SBI branch along with the printout of the online generated challan.
Check UPSC EPFO 2020 Application Process in details
UPSC EPFO Admit Card
UPSC EPFO 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who have completed the application process successfully will be able to download the UPSC EPFO admit card after releasing on the official website. Here are the steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official portal of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Now you are at the home page, find the Admit Card section.
- By clicking the Admit Card, you will be directed to another page.
- Now, search for the UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Admit Card link.
- Click on the link and enter login details.
- Hit on Submit.
- Your UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and make a few printouts for UPSC EPFO 2020 exam.
To know more, click UPSC EPFO 2020 Admit Card
UPSC EPFO Exam Centres
UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam Centres
The UPSC EPFO exam will be conducted in the following centres:
||Gautam Budh Nagar
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
- The test will be of two hours duration.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
- If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
Check UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
UPSC EPFO Syllabus
UPSC EPFO 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics -
- General English
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
Check UPSC EPFO 2020 Syllabus and Best Books
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Preparation tips
At the beginning of the preparation, candidates mostly get confused about how to start and where to start. Here we are going to help to get through your beginning days and to get your desired marks in UPSC EPFO 2020. Here are some tips to follow:
- Through Knowledge of Exam Patterns: you need to have a thorough and minute knowledge of exam pattern and note it down accordingly.
- List of Important Topics: the first mistake beginners make is they prepare for all the topics but all the topics are not important. So make an elaborate list of important topics and include them in your study plan.
- Study Plan: The study plan that you are going to follow must be designed by you. All you need to know is make a proper study plan that fits your daily life and does not exhaust you through the process. Dedicate time to each subject very precisely to that all the topics get equal importance.
- Following Current Affairs: Current affairs are must for UPSC EPFO. dedicate at least 30 - 40 minutes to current affairs so that in this time being you can make note of the highlights.
- Previous Year Papers: After you have started your preparation, collect previous year papers, and sample question papers. Therefore, whenever you complete a topic, you can check what kinds of questions are most predictable from that particular topic.
- Make notes and Revise: Making notes in your won language is essential because this will help you in the time of revision and you will not need to read the topic as you did in the previous time.
Check UPSC EPFO 2020 Topic-wise Preparation tips
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The UPSC EPFO consists of 2 stages - EPFO Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview. EPFO Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview.
|EPFO Recruitment Test
Check UPSC EPFO 2020: Selection Process in details.
UPSC EPFO Results & Cutoff
UPSC EPFO 2020 Results and Cutoff Marks
Candidates must be aware of the UPSC EPFO Cutoff marks before appearing in the exam. UPSC EPFO previous year’s cutoff marks will provide you with an insight into what can be expected in the exam this year. In the following paragraph, the cutoff marks of 2017 have been provided:
UPSC EPFO 2017 Cutoff
||EPFO Recruitment Test (Out of 300)
||Interview (Out of 100)
Check UPSC EPFO 2020 Results and Cutoffs
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
The total number of vacancies available for the post of Enforcement Officer is 421. The vacancy is divided according to category-wise. The candidates can have a look at the category-wise distribution of the total vacancies in the table given below.
UPSC EPFO 2020 Salary and Job Profile
UPSC EPFO 2020Salary:
The Payscale of EPFO Officer is at Level 8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. The salary range of an Enforcement Officier will be in the range of INR 43,600/- to 55,200/-. Therefore the payscale becomes INR 9300-34800/-. Along with a handsome salary, the officer will have several allowances such as medical facility, loan facility, provident fund, gratuity, insurance, mobile facility etc.
UPSC EPFO 2020 Job Profile:
- Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts, Administration Cash, Legal, Pension and Computer will remain the main areas to look after for a UPSC EPFO Officer.
- Appointed candidates will need to to take care of inquiry settlement of claims, general administration maintenance of Cash Book/Reconciliation of Bank Statement, MIS returns.
- Other basic responsibilities include attending prosecution cases, conducting surveys etc.
Check UPSC EPFO 2020 Vacancies, Salary, Allowances and Job Profile in detail.
UPSC EPFO FAQs
Ques. What is the full form of EPFO?
Ans. The full form of EPFO is Employee Provident Fund Organization.
Ques. What is UPSC EPFO salary?
Ans. UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer posts come under Level-8. The salary range of an Enforcement Officier will be in the range of INR 43,600/- to 55,200/-
Ques. Is UPSC EPFO a permanent job?
Ans. Yes, UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer posts are permanent.