UKPSC 2021 Exam Pattern- Stages of Exam, Interview, and Preparation Tips
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission organizes examinations for the recruitment of the most deserving, eligible and qualified students in State Services and all the different administration services of the government of Uttarakhand.
For Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, one necessarily must know about the new Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Exam Pattern. To get recruited through Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, the students are required to clear the three very necessary parts which are as follows.
- UKPSC Prelims Exam
- UKPSC Mains Exam
UKPSC Exam Pattern 2021 Prelims
- The prelims examination will consist of two papers of objective type questions. This examination is suggested to serve as screening only. Based on numbers obtained in this examination, the student is declared efficient for mains examination.
- The last selection list will be prepared only based on marks obtained in the mains examination and Interview.
- The question paper will be objective type. Each question will have four possible answers grouped under A, B, C, or D of which only one wills the right answer.
- The student is available to record in the answer book, only A, B, C, and D may be judged by him to be the right answer.
- General Studies of 150 questions of one mark each. The total numbers of General Studies Subsist paper will be 150 and the time limit for General Studies paper will be 2 hours.
- The paper of General Knowledge subsists of 100 questions of 1.5 numbers each. The total marks for the General Studies paper will be 150, the time limit for the General Studies paper will be 2 hours.
- Each question paper will be in Hindi and English
||(1 marks question) 150
||(1.5 marks question) 100
UKPSC Exam Pattern 2021 Mains
Mains examination will subsist on written examination. The written examination will subsist of 7 papers of current essay type questions.
- Each Paper will be 3 hours.
- Question papers other than language papers will attach Hindi and English.
- The question papers for the examination will be of the current essay type.
- There will be an interview of the aspirants who have got the main examination, after the commencement of the main examination.
- The final part of the choice process will be an interview.
- The aspirants will be finally selected for the examination, after clear the interview judgement tests.
||National Movement, Social and culture, Indian History
||Social justice and International Relations, Indian Administration
||World Geography and Indian Geography
||Social development and Economic
||Technology and General Science
||Science and General Interest
Know about the organization and understand the requirements of the job role. There is no hard and fast syllabus for the interview round. However, questions usually are more inclined toward the optional paper you select and hence, the preparation should be taken accordingly. The following are a few tips which you can keep in mind:
- Be prepared with your CV: You should be intimate with whatever is prescribed in the CV. Read it thoroughly so that you are not confused by any question regarding your past education.
- Prefer the morning: Causally you would not be given an option, but this case you are, take the morning slot to an afternoon one. Though it does not always because you are fresh in the morning and after you are through, you can plan the rest of the important day accordingly. If the interviews rule in the second half, you catch the baggage of the rule and plans for the entire day as well as the interviews stress and come across as jade tired.
- Finally, be cool and don’t worry too much. The job interview is for both parties i.e. together for you and the management to decide on the respective facilities: so go with a clear mind and try to be calm.
- Be on time: Travelling to the interview can be trying, mostly if you have to drive a long distance. Try and do a trial run a day in advance so that you know how long it takes to reach their place. Then, you can plan as per your rule and ease. Remember, arriving late for whatever reason is a waste.
All the aspirants should have cleared every question paper for Uttarakhand Public Service commission. It is necessary for all further processes and in Language Paper maximum 37% qualified marks are essential.
How to prepare for UKPSC Exam 2021
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission organizes the UKPSC exam to recruit students in Assistant Review Officer, Civil judge, Economics and statics Officer so many posts of Civil Servants under the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. UKPSC will rapidly publish the official notification. In this article, we will add a proper booklist for each topic's preparation tips for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission which is necessary to pass the exam. The students will also get to know the right study material for the exam UKPSC.
Prepare an applicable time table
- Any exam preparation is insufficient without a proper time table
- To make your preparation disciplined and proper time table is required
- To finish the deadlines in the time table, an aspirant will work much better and faster
Study the UKPSC subjects completely
- Before you select any study material or books for your good preparation, you should examine the syllabus completely
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has given the full syllabus for the Prelims and Mains examination
- To completely understand the subjects, you should first examine the exam pattern for UKPSC exam
Study material plays a main role in getting selected. Always go for smart and good study as in the preparation of civil services the attachment with all the subjects is a very important matter.
- Go to the check all the subject materials before starting good preparation for the exam
- R S Agrawal and NCERT books for the preparation aptitude subjects
- Gather all the notebook, and most important thing, books always prefer Lucent and Arihant publication several magazines for current affairs and very important Uttarakhand General Knowledge.
- This is because 40% of subjects will be covered by state information only.
- Focus on the main topics like international affairs, politics, economy, etc.
- Read the general books & current affairs of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- Collect all the last year question papers of the UKPSC exam
- Always prefer books by famous writers
The UKPSC 2021 exam pattern is not very different from any other Public Service Commission exam or the IAS. When you understand it thoroughly, preparing a smart strategy will be easier.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.