SSC CPO 2020 Online Application starts from 17th June 2020 and the Online Application for SSC CPO 2020 ends on 16th July 2020. Before candidates jump in the application process, every candidate should check SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria so that no applicant will have to face many complications in terms of eligibility.
The exam dates are postponed due to COVID-19 and have been rescheduled between November 23, 2020, to November 26, 2020. The candidates who will apply successfully as per the term and conditions will be eligible to download the admit card for the SSC CPO Paper-I 2020 after the conducting board releases the admit card on the official website within 10 - 15 dates before the exam.
Check SSC CPO 2020 Admit Card
Steps Before Start Applying
Before you start applying for SSC CPO, there are some things you need to check to make your application procedure go smoothly and with less hustle:
- Check your internet connection and speed.
- Collect essential documents.
- Scan the required documents.
- Check your printer and papers.
SSC CPO 2020 Application Process - Part-I
- Visit the official website i.e. https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on the link of Apply Link given on the official page. The registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in SSC CPO 2020 application window and then click on the register button.
- To begin with the registration, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to submit your online registration form of SSC CPO 2020. It is advised that candidates verify their details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued Registration ID for SSC CPO 2020 exam.
- Candidates are required to login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SSC CPO 2020.
- candidates would have to upload photographs and signatures as per the mentioned guidelines.
SSC CPO 2020 Application Process - Part-II
- Login with registered ID and password to complete the Part-II of the application form of SSC CPO 2020.
- After filling up the application form, candidates must preview the entire application form of SSC CPO 2020 once to look for any glitches in the form.
- Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the complete online SSC CPO 2020 application form.
- It is advisable to every applicant that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC CPO 2020.
- candidates can proceed to submit the application fee for SSC CPO 2020 either via online mode or offline mode.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login
- After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
SSC CPO 2020 - Application Fees and & Payment Procedure
- Fees can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who are required to pay the application fees must pay the fee to complete the application process. Hence, the status of the Application Form is shown as „Incomplete‟ and this information is printed on the top of the printout of the online Application Form.
||Application Fees (INR)
|Females/ SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen
SSC CPO 2020 Required documents
- Valid Mobile number
- Valid Email Id
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (Class-10) exam
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Left thumb impression (if Aadhaar Number is not provided)
- Disability Certificate (if any)
SSC CPO 2020 - Guidelines for Document Uploadation
In the following paragraph, we are proving the exam guidelines that must be maintained while uploading the photograph and other required documents. The documents must be uploaded accordingly. Otherwise, the application process will not be completed and the application form will not accept the uploaded documents.
Guidelines for Photograph
- Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format.
- Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Must be clicked in front of white colour or light coloured background.
- Must be 20 KB to 50 KB.
- The resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- It must not be more than three months old.
- The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible
- The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.
Guidelines for Signature
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet.
- The scanned copy of the signature must be in .jpg format.
- it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb.
- The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
Candidates should choose the exam centres as per his/her comfort level. In the application, a candidate has to give the option for three centres, in the order of priority, within the same region. To know the codes and exam centers.
Check SSC CPO 2020 Exam Centres.
Ques. What is the date of the SSC CPO 2020 exam?
Ans. The SSC CPO 2020 exam paper I was scheduled to be conducted from September 29 to October 05, 2020. Considering the pandemic and national lockdown, the conducting board has decided to conduct between November 23, 2020, to November 26, 2020.
Ques. What is the date of the SSC CPO Paper II 2020 exam?
Ans. As per the SSC Exam notification, the SSC CPO 2020 Paper-II exam is scheduled to conduct on March 01, 2021. There are no further notifications of cancelling the exam dates of SSC CPO 2020 Paper-II.
Ques. How many attempts are there in SSC CPO?
Ans. There are no restrictions on the number of attempts. However, there is a specified age limit. Therefore, one can apply until the age limit of the candidate exceeds.
Ques. Is there any interview in SSC CPO?
Ans. No, there is no interview part in SSC CPO.
Ques. Does Graduation marks matter in SSC CPO?
Ans. No, the marks you have obtained in your graduation degree will not affect your performance in SSC CPO Exam. The only thing candidates must have is a graduation degree or any equivalent degree in any discipline.
Ques. How many candidates apply for SSC CPO?
Ans. Approximately more than 2 lakh candidates appeared in SSC CPO previous year. It has been said that a total of 8,20,683 candidates were registered and it observed an attendance of 28.33%.