SSC CPO Hall Ticket 2020 will be released on the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in 3 to 7 days before the exam. The SSC CPO Prelims exam was scheduled to be conducted from September 29 to October 5, 2020. The Exam Dates have been rescheduled for the pandemic. The current notification shows that the exam will be conducted between November 23, 2020, to November 26, 2020.
Candidates must know that SSC CPO Admit Card will not be sent to them by post. Applicants can download SSC Call Letter by entering their Registration number and Date of birth. All the appearing candidates must carry the hard copy of the issued admit card along with passport-sized photograph and photo id proofs.
- The Paper-I admit card for ER region is out. Read more
How to Download the Admit Card of SSC CPO 2020?
Here are the steps which you can follow to download the admit card after releasing it on the official website:
- Visit the Official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in.
- Go to the Admit Card tab. A list of regional websites will be opened.
- Select the Region for which you have applied for.
- Click on e-admit card for SSC CPO Recruitment Examination 2020.
- Enter necessary details like Registration number and Date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- SSC CPO Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the SSC CPO Call Letter and take a print out of the same for further references.
Visible Details of SSC CPO 2020 Admit Card
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Ticket Number
- User ID
- Official Website
- Helpline Number
- Official Email Id
- Opted for Scribe
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Entry Closing Time
- Examination Venue
- Paper’s Schedule
- Exam Instructions
Required Documents with SSC CPO 2020 Admit Card
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defence
- Any other photo-bearing ID Card issued by the Central/ State Gover.
SSC CPO Exam Instructions
Candidates who have applied for SSC CPO and are waiting for the Admits to be released must know about guidelines and instructions of the conduction board. In the following paragraphs, the most essential instructs are mentioned:
Prohibited Items in exam hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hairpin, Hairband, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, Bluetooth devices etc.
Note: All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked. All personal belongings (such as bags, pouches, ear/headphones, laptops etc.) must be placed at the designated area outside the examination hall.
- You should be present in the Examination Hall at least half-an-hour before the exam
- Candidates arriving after the commencement of the examination will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
- Candidates should wear chappal instead of shoes.
- Collect all the required documents a day before the exam to avoid any mistakes.
- Wear formal clothes. Try to avoid wearing any bright or heavily embroidered clothes.
SSC will release separate admit cards for the exam. All the candidates who have applied successfully will be able to download the admit card on the official website. On the other hand, only those candidates who will be able to qualify the paper-I will be able to download the admit card for the paper-II exam.
Ques. When will I get my admit card of SSC CPO 2020?
Ans. The admit card is released online two weeks before the exam.
Ques. Is the SSC CPO exam postponed?
Ans. Yes, the exam has been postponed due to COVID-19.
Ques. Do I need to make colour prints of SSC CPO Admit Card?
Ans. No, candidates don’t need to make colour prints of the admit card.