To complete the recruitment process for 35208 vacancies in Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), the RRB will conduct the Stage I exam. Though RRB NTPC 2020 Stage I exam date is not yet released, however, the aspirants are advised to start their practice in a proper way. RRB offers the students a golden opportunity to start their career with the prestigious Indian Railways (Government Sector job). Unless you follow proper and effective preparative tips, you will not be able to get selected in this competitive market.
GET FREE RRB NTPC 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
- There will be two stages of exam to complete the recruitment process
- In RRB NTPC Stage I exam, the aspirants have to answer 100 questions in 90 minutes. This refers that the accuracy level of the aspirants is needed to be improved. Check RRB NTPC Exam Pattern.
- On the other hand, the stage II exam will be more tough and is hard to get high score unless you have proper preparation. For instance, the candidates will have to complete 120 questions in 90 minutes time period.
- Not only accuracy, speed is the other factor to get a good score in the RRB NTPC test and to be recruited in the exam.
- All the aspirants, who are going to appear the RRB NTPC 2020 exam, are advised to practice the previous years questions and sample papers as much as possible to increase the efficiency level of crack the exam.
- The candidates should also have in-depth knowledge about the RRB NTPC Syllabus before you appear for the exam.
Go through the following practice papers to understand the exam pattern of RRB NTPC 2020 exam.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.