PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) Eligibility 2021
Competitors who are applying for the PPSC exam are encouraged to check the eligibility models prior to continuing with an application for the PPSC exam 2021. Punjab Public Service Commission conducts different exams for the recruitment for the State Services and for the Punjab Government.
- Through the PPSC PCS Exam, the commission will give the opportunity to fill out 77 vacancies accessible in various posts.
- It's essential to check your eligibility, for example, identity, age, instructive capability, and so forth prior to applying for this exam.
- In the event that you neglect to meet the prerequisites set down in the form, your application will be dismissed.
- Interested aspirants should ensure that prior to registering themselves, they should meet the referenced PPSC PSC Age Criteria. Competitors who meet all the criteria can apply for the opening.
PPSC Eligibility: Recent Updates
- The rules for Ex-servicemen and Pwd candidates have now been updated in regards to the number of attempts.
- The assessment date has not been reported at this point yet officials will soon send out the authority notice for this.
PPSC Eligibility: Major Highlights
Following are the important highlights for the PPSC Exam. Candidates are requested to go through this table for detailed information regarding the exam.
|Name of the Examination
||Punjab Public Service Commission
||Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC)
||Class-I and Class-II
|Mode of Application
||INR 1125-3000 (Depending upon the category)
|Mode of Exam
||Three Rounds:- 1. PPSC Preliminary Exam 2. PPSC Main examination 3. PPSC Personality Test
PPSC Eligibility Criteria
Punjab Public Service Commission has declared the eligibility rules for candidates who can appear for the PPSC 2020 exam alongside the notice delivered in June 2020. The PPSC age qualification rules differ as indicated by the classification. The itemized data about the PPSC qualification models 2020 is referenced beneath.
PPSC 2021: Eligibility for Nationality
- To be an effective contender to sit in the exam a candidate should have any of the identity given underneath.
- An aspirant should be a:-
- Resident of India
- Resident of Nepal
- Resident of Bhutan
- An exile from Tibet, China who has been residing in India before January 1962 and is a perpetual occupant of India.
- An Indian source individual who moved from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, joined from the Republic of Tanzania, African nations and is settled or keen on getting the nationality of India.
PPSC 2021: Age Eligibility Criteria
- The PPSC has recommended a particular age-limit for the PCS test.
- The applicant with age 21-37 years can apply for the assessment.
- Nonetheless, as far as the qualification and relaxation are concerned, it differs per the classification of an aspirant.
- The itemized portrayal of eligible qualification measures is given beneath:
|Govt. of India employees, along with Other state governments and the Punjab Government
||Up to 45 years
|For SC/ OBC in Punjab Police and Prison Services
||Up to 33 years
|For SC/OBC in other services
||Up to 47 years
|For widows, divorced and other categories of women
||Up to 42 years
|For physically handicapped of Punjab
||Up to 47 years
PPSC: Educational Qualifications
- The applicant ought to have a 3-year college degree in any field from a perceived college or institution.
- The applicant might be allowed to take the prelims while pursuing the degree that is currently going on.
- However, the applicant must give the prelims in their final year of the degree as they will be needed to give verification of their course completion to get qualified to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
- No applicant will be qualified for showing up in the Preliminary Competitive Examination except if he/she has qualified through the Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as one of the mandatory or elective subjects or any other equivalent assessment in the Punjabi language, which might be determined by the Government.
- With the end goal of qualification for the exam, the articulation "perceived college" or "organization" will have a similar significance, as allocated to it in the Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994.
PPSC Conditions Ineligibility
Condition for Ineligibility
- Lacking to pay the required assessment fees
- Assessment charge deposited that is not a Bank Challan for any branch of the State Bank of Patiala.
- Wrong/deficient data given in the application form.
- Applicants suspended by the PPSC/other Public Service Commissions in any way or form in accordance with the board.
- Non-satisfaction of any of the qualification conditions, including those old enough and instructive capabilities.
Eligibility to Avail a Scribe
- Blind: The visually impaired are the aspirants who experience the ill effects of both of the accompanying conditions: - Total impairment of sight. Visual sharpness not surpassing 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with amending focal points. Restriction of the field of vision subtending a point of 20 degrees or more deteriorated.
- Competitors with Locomotors Disability and Cerebral Palsy, where the predominant (composing) limit is influenced to the degree of slowing the performance of the candidate. (at least of 40% impedance)
- The Scribe ought not to have an academic capability of more than 10+2.
- People with incapability will be needed to present the accompanying records to the workplace of PPSC in person 30 days before the exam.
- Disability Certificate from the workplace of the Civil Surgeon.
NOTE: Extra time (20 minutes out of every hour) will be permitted to the aspirant who applied for a recorder.
Ques. Are the candidates of any nationality eligible to appear for the exam?
Ans: No, only candidates of certain background and ethnicity are eligible to appear for the exam. Please refer to the above articles for more details.
Ques. What is the minimum age limit for the candidates to give the examination?
Ans. 21 is the minimum age limit for a candidate to appear for the exam.
Ques. Till what date can a candidate apply for the exam?
Ans. The registrations usually are open till the mid of July. However it may change according to the need. Kindly refer to the above article for more details.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.