Punjab Public Service Commission-PPSC Recruitment is being conducted annually towards the filling of Class I and II categorical posts in the state of Punjab. The recent PPSC exam is tentatively scheduled for the month of September and the application was made on the 5th of June in 2020. PPSC exam 2021 date is not notified. PPSC Civil Services is the most common periodically conducted exams.
Get FREE PPSC 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
Eligible Candidates who aspire to get placed in the Punjab state via PPSC Recruitment 2021 should periodically check the latest updates notified by PPSC at https://www.ppsc.gov.in/. Here, click and check all the details of the PPSC exam 2021 exam date and other needed info.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|PPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
|PPSC Recruitment 2021 Application availability
|Deadline of PPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply online process
|PPSC Recruitment Admit Card
||Not yet updated
|PPSC Preliminary examination
||Not yet updated
|PPSC Mains examination
||Not yet updated
||Not yet updated
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Highlights
- PPSC Application Form for 2021 is not available now but expected in April of 2021.
- The deadline will also be commenced in the same month on which the application starts.
- The Application Proceedings could be done as:
Registering in the PPSC Portal Payment of Application and intimation charges
Upload of all scan copies of all documents including the signature and photo
Submit the applications after checking Print the application.
- Application Fees range from INR 500 to 1750 for all the categorical candidates.
- ‘State Bank’ is designated to collect the application fees as made valid by PPSC in the offline mode.
- Some of the mandated/Optional documents for PPSC Recruitment as a whole are as follows:
- Birthdate Proof.
- Statement of marks for all the qualified exams/graduated degrees.
- Address proof in the Punjab state.
- Communal reservation certificate as applicable.
- Photo and signature.
- Degree/Provisional Certificate, etc.
- Photo and signature will be required to be uploaded online while submitting the application. The
||Around 40 Kb
||138 px × 177 px
|Passport size photo
||Around 40 Kb
||138 px × 177 px
To know more about the PPSC exam centres and its preference selection.
How to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2021?
Typical application steps and instructions for a PPSC Recruitment exam are being given one by one to help the PPSC aspirants.
Important Checklists before registering for the exam
One should be aware of all the instructions and precautions that are needed before/while appearing in the exams at this time of the pandemic. The checklists for the same are:
- A Valid Email ID and Mobile number for registering the application. It will be later useful for getting the enrolment ID and other latest updates pertaining to that notification registered.
- The candidate should be aware of the dashboard for PPSC exams so that the PPSC Application Procedure could be completed smoothly without any hindrances.
- Clear and good quality scan copies of the photo and signature as per the size and type requirements prescribed in the PPSC notification. These scan copies should preferably in 100 dpi quality which is the most common and preferred quality while scanning any documents.
- A Reliable internet connection to avoid any network traffics in rare cases.
Have a look at the PPSC exam centres also.
Step 1: Current opportunities
- Go to the official site of PPSC at https://www.ppsc.gov.in/.
- Click on ‘Apply for the Post’.
- Here, the registration links for all the current job vacancies will be available.
- Click on the notification that fulfils the eligibility of yours.
Step 2: Application Procedure
- Visit the official site at https://www.ppsc.gov.in/.
- Register yourself for any notified exams of PPSC at ‘Apply for the Post’.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and register for it with Mail ID and mobile number.
- After getting the Registration Number and password, log in to the account.
- Fill in all the particulars like personal details, educational qualifications, Experience, etc. in the Online Application Form.
- Upload the scanned photo within the 40kb size of the JPG/JPEG type.
- Upload the scanned signature within the 40kb size of the JPG/JPEG type.
- Preview and submit the duly filled application form.
- Proceed to print the payment challan to make the payment via any nearby SBI branch.
- Print the application form.
Step 3: Tips for Uploading Signature and Photograph
- Signature and Photographs shall be uploaded in different links.
- Upload signature within 40Kb size in JPG/JPEG type formats in the signature uploading link.
- Upload photograph within 40Kb size in JPG/JPEG type formats in the photograph uploading link.
- Click on Upload after browsing to the location of photographs and signatures.
Step 4: PPSC Application Fee
- Payment could be deposited only in offline mode in the SBI branches with the payment challan downloaded after successfully submitting the application form.
- Application fees vary for each category of candidates. A table is depicted below for the same.
||Charges for Online Application (INR)
||Examination Fee (INR)
||Total fees charged (INR)
|Unreserved, EWS, and lineal descendent Punjab ex-service
|Punjab Ex-service category
PPSC Recruitment 2021: Instructions for correct uploading of Signature and Photograph
Always confirm the clear and legible signature and photograph after uploading it in the dedicated links for it in the online application form and preview carefully on the preview page. Beware that unclear and illegible scan copies of Signature and Photograph can reject your application.
Guidelines for Photograph
- Uploading photographs should have been taken within 6 months or so.
- It should not have a blue colour or any coloured background and white is only preferred.
- It should have a bright tone surrounding it so that the captured image in the photograph is clear and legible.
- Try to avoid wearing hats and sunglasses.
- It should be scanned with a good scanner.
- The resolution can be 100 dpi.
- The size ranges within 50kb.
Guidelines for Signature
- Draw a rectangle box and sign inside it.
- Always use a black pen in the plain white paper.
- Don’t use block letters while signing unless it is an initial or Last name.
- The handwriting should be clear and legible.
- Always use the common signs that you use in all Government IDs. This will ensure future signature discrepancies.
Guidelines for Document Scanning
- Always try to scan the documents with 100dpi since it is more efficient and lesser in size.
- Select the preference for a scan as colour.
- Try to save the scanned file in .JPG/.JPEG types and not in pdf.
- Always try to use the file name in the format of image01.jpeg or image01.jpg and image02.jpg or image.jpeg.
- Application rejection can be avoided by verifying the clear and legible scanned files in the preview page.
- Anytime, the applications can be edited under ‘edit application’ found under the online registration option at the official site of PPSC.
- Application Printing is always necessary to keep track of all the data filled in the PPSC online application.
- Application printing is always mandatory for future correspondences.
- Application fees paid via the payment challan should be scanned and kept safely.
- Payments made to SBI accounts of PPSC can only be validated with the payment challan with seal.
Ques. Can I reset the password for PPSC exams once generated?
Ans. Yes, you can reset the password by generating the OTP by clicking on the ‘OTP Generation-Reset Password’ under the online registration option at the official site of PPSC.
Ques. Can I print the application form later after submitting the PPSC application form?
Ans. Yes, the application form can be printed an infinite number of times anytime after submitting the application form by clicking on the ‘Print Online Application Form’ under the online registration option at the official site of PPSC.
Ques. How can I reach out to PPSC if any Technical queries arise?
Ans. Anyone can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if any technical queries arise during or after filling the PPSC Online application form.
Ques. Whether there are any maximum attempt counts for PPSC exams?
Ans. Yes, there is a maximum attempt count for all PPSC exams. The count differs for each categorical people. For General, it is 6; For SC/SC Ex-servicemen, it is unlimited; and for BC/BC Ex-servicemen, it is 9.
Ques. Are the final year candidates eligible to apply for PPSC?
Ans. Yes, the final year candidates are eligible to apply for PPSC.