UPSC has announced IAS 2019 Result for prelims exam, conducted on June 2, at its official website – upsc.gov.in on July 12, 2019. The result is published as a PDF file having the roll numbers of qualified candidates. Download Result PDF
Practice Free All India IAS Mock Tests free of cost
- UPSC CSE 2019 final merit list has been declared. Check the latest news. You can also download the notification directly from here.
- Personality test or interview round for IAS 2019 qualified candidates will be conducted from July 20-30, 2020. It had been postponed indefinitely for the lockdown due to COVID-19. During the interview, all kinds of precautions will be taken and the candidates will be provided with a sealed kit containing a face shield, mask, hand gloves, and a bottle of sanitizer.
- Candidates have to score above the cutoff to qualify for the next stage i.e IAS Main Exam. Check Cutoff
- IAS Prelims qualifiers have to apply again by filling Detailed Application Form (CSM) for Main Exam, available at upsconline.nic.in. Check Application form
- IAS Main examination will be conducted on September 20, 2019. Those who clear the Main exam will appear for the interview round. Check IAS Selection Process
- UPSC provides reservation in vacancies to candidates from EWS, SC, ST, and OBC categories as per the government of India norms. Check IAS Reservation Criteria
IAS Exam Result Dates 2019
It is very important for every candidate who is preparing for IAS 2019 to keep notes and remember all the important dates. Given below are all the result dates for the three stages:
|UPSC Civil Services (IAS) Results
||IAS Prelims 2019
||IAS Main 2019
||IAS Interview 2019
||June 2, 2019
||September 20, 2019
||February to August 2020
|Declaration of IAS Result
||July 12, 2019
||August 4, 2020
||Indicates roll nos. of candidates who can appear for Civil Services Main Exam.
||Indicates roll nos. of candidates who can appear for Civil Services Personality Test/ Interviews. Marks obtained in the Main exam get added to interview scores for the final result.
||Selected candidates join Civil Services to services and posts in Indian Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS), Indian Railway Personnel Service (IRPS) and other posts.
|Documents required for next stage
||DAF (CSM), admit card of IAS Main
||Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form
||Documents for joining
IAS Answer Keys 2019
- Union Public Service Commission releases IAS answer keys, marks, and cutoffs after completion of the entire civil services examination.
- A Candidate who has appeared in IAS exam can download Answer Key from the official website of UPSC.
- UPSC Civil Services Answer Key is available for all sets of question booklets given in the UPSC Entrance Exam.
How to download IAS Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of IAS i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Look for the link ‘Check IAS Answer Key 2019’
- Enter registration number and date of birth
- IAS Answer Key will be displayed
- Calculate your marks
- Download it for further use
Solve General Studies Paper I Mock tests for free during your IAS preparation time
How to Calculate Marks through IAS Answer Key 2019?
Candidates can check their probable score by following the underlaid instructions and then adding the marks as per the IAS Answer Key 2019:
- Once you have the answer key with you, start matching the answers one by one.
- Keep adding marks of the correct answers
- Deduct marks for incorrect answers
- Take help from IAS Exam Pattern
- In the end, total your marks
- You will have your estimated score
Go through the practice of previous years’ papers of IAS Exam free of cost
How to Check IAS Exam Result?
IAS Result 2019 for the prelims exam has been declared on July 12, 2019. It is available on the official website of UPSC only. Candidates can follow these simple steps to check IAS Exam Result:
- Visit the official webpage of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- A link is provided on the homepage of the website to check the UPSC Results
- Click on the link
- IAS Exam Result is available in PDF format
- Download the PDF file and search for your roll no. in the list
- Save file for further use
Stages of Declaration of IAS Exam Results
IAS Exam Result is declared in 3 stages as given below:
These stages are explained in detail below:
- IAS Exam Result (Prelims) has been declared on July 12, 2019. IAS Prelims is the first stage of IAS Selection Process. Only candidates who qualify this stage are allowed to sit for the Main exam.
- IAS Exam Results (Main) is the stage after Prelims. On the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in IAS Main, he will further be called for Personality Test or Interview round. IAS Result for the Main exam is expected to be released in the month of January 2020.
- IAS Exam Results (Final) is expected to be out in May 2020. IAS Final Result is declared on basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in Main Exam and Interview. Candidates who secure the highest marks out of the aggregate marks will come out as toppers.
Must Read How to Prepare for IAS Interview
How to Access IAS Exam Marksheet?
UPSC releases the mark-sheet for both preliminary and Main exams. Candidates IAS mark-sheets are released after the declaration of final results. Candidates willing to check their mark-sheet can log-in using their roll number and date of birth. They must take their print for further use.
Unable to access IAS Exam Mark-Sheet
In case a candidate faces any problem while accessing IAS Exam Result or mark-sheet, he can directly contact the Facilitation Counter of Service Commission. It is near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their result of the above-mentioned examination on all working days between 10 am to 5 pm.
Contact No. 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125.
Read Current Affairs (Polity and Governance Part II) before appearing for IAS exam
IAS Cutoff 2019 (Expected)
IAS Cutoff is the minimum marks that a candidate must score in order to seek recruitment. The cutoff varies for all different categories. It will be released by UPSC after the completion of the entire selection process. Here is the expected cutoff for IAS 2019:
||IAS Preliminary Expected Cut off 2019
Check IAS Cutoff