Union Public Service Commission will conduct IAS Main Exam 2019 on September 20, 21, 22, 28, and 29, 2019 in 24 cities across India. Candidates are supposed to select their preferred exam city for both preliminary and main exam at the time of registration.
Latest: IAS Prelims qualifiers can fill Detailed Application Form for the Main exam from August 1 onwards.
- Separate IAS exam centers list is published by UPSC for preliminary and main exam.
- The address of the allotted exam center is mentioned on IAS Admit Card issued to the candidate.
- One must carefully check the published list and select appropriate IAS Exam Center out of the given list, according to his/her convenience.
- However, UPSC holds all the rights to allot an exam center other than the selected one by a candidate.
Must Read IAS 2019 Preparation tips
IAS 2019 Main Exam Centers
Given below is the list of 24 Exam Centers for the Main exam by UPSC. A candidate can choose any IAS 2019 Exam Center from the given list while filling up the IAS 2019 Application Form.
Read IAS Main Syllabus
IAS 2019 Prelims Exam Centers
Given below is the list of 71 IAS 2019 Exam Centers for the prelims exam. Candidates had to make a choice of the most preferred IAS Exam Center but the Commission has the authority of allocation of the center. A candidate can choose any IAS 2019 Exam Center from the given list, whichever is convenient for him/her.
||Gautam Buddha Nagar
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)
Check IAS Exam Pattern
Allocation of IAS 2019 Exam Centers
Following points related to the allocation of IAS 2019 Exam Center must be known by every candidate:
- Allotment of IAS 2019 Exam Center is done on ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis
- Once the capacity of a particular IAS Exam Center is completely filled that center gets frozen and no candidate is able to choose that IAS Exam Center after that
- It is under the discretion of IAS that the IAS 2019 Exam Centers and the date of examination can be changed
- Applicants must note that only a limited number of candidates are allotted to each of the IAS 2019 Exam Center, except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata, and Nagpur
- Applicants who fail to get IAS 2019 Examination Center of his/her choice, are required to choose an exam center from the remaining ones only
- If the situation demands, the Commission reserves the right to change the IAS Civil Services 2019 Exam Center at their discretion
- Applicants are advised to apply early so that they can get the desired IAS Examination Center
- No request for the change of IAS 2019 Exam Center is entertained under any circumstance
- All the IAS 2019 Examination Center for CS (P) 2019 Examination caters to examination for Low Vision Candidates in their respective center
- Candidates admitted to the examination are informed of the time table and place or places of IAS 2019 Examination
Read More About IAS Exam Admit Card
IAS 2019 Exam Day Instructions
- A candidate can take only certain articles along with him/her inside the IAS 2019 Examination hall that includes a clipboard or hardboard on which nothing is written or marked, black ball pen of good quality for marking the response on the IAS Answer Sheet
- A candidate cannot carry any extra sheet for rough work as it is provided by the invigilator inside the IAS Exam Hall.
- Things like books, notes, loose sheets, electronic devices, any type of calculator, mathematical or drawing instruments, log tables, stencils of maps, side rules are not allowed to carry inside the IAS 2019 Exam Center. If any candidate is found with the said items inside the IAS 2019 Exam Hall, his/her candidature gets right away cancelled
- Candidates are advised not to take any valuable item with themselves to the IAS 2019 Exam Center, as the commission is not responsible for the safety of any such belongings of any candidate
- Any kind of misbehavior with anyone inside the IAS Exam Hall is not tolerated and strict actions are taken against such behavior
Unfair means and Practices
A candidate must take care of the following points while appearing for IAS Exam 2019:
- A candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the IAS Exam Eligibility conditions before applying for IAS Exam 2019
- Admission of a candidate remains provisional during all the stages of IAS Exam as it is a subject to their satisfying the prescribed IAS Exam 2019 Eligibility conditions
- The commission can cancel the candidature of any candidate if, during verification, he/she is found not fulfilling the IAS Eligibility norms at any stage
- If any of the claims made by the candidate is found to be incorrect, he/she might render himself/herself liable to disciplinary action
- Any candidate who is found making use of any kind of electronic device or any other unfair means in the IAS 2019 Examination hall, his/her candidature is canceled by the commission right away
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.