Application form for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 for various posts is released online. Interested applicants can apply online at delhi.gov.in. A Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or a Diploma in the respective field is required according to the post.
Direct Link to Apply Online for DSSSB Recruitment
- The application form will be available on the official website of DSSSB.
- DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Form can be filled in three steps: Registration & Form Filling, Uploading Images and Fee Payment.
- Application fee of INR 100 can be paid only through online mode (via SBI e-pay).
- Female and Reserved category candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Latest Recruitment Details
- Apply for 778 Primary Teacher and Nursery Teacher
- Apply for 204 Junior Engineer (Civil)
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Highlights
||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
||September 16, 2020
|Last Date to fill the form
||October 15, 2020
|Mode of Application
|Number of Vacancies
||Primary Teacher – 637, Nursery Teacher – 141, JE – 204
||Online (SBI e-pay)
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
The vacancies for the post of Delhi Teacher Recruitment have been announced. There are a total of 778 vacancies available for primary and nursery teachers and 204 vacancies for JE (Civil) posts. Following are category-wise distribution of vacancies:
|Name of the Post
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)
|Junior Engineer (Civil)
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students interested in sitting for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Exam are required to first fulfill all the eligibility criteria as set up by conducting board for the various posts before applying for the recruitment test. The eligibility criteria for the exam are mentioned as follows-
Nationality: In order to be eligible for the test all the applicants must be citizens of India.
Age Limit: The pronounced age limit for various posts is given below:
- All PGT Posts: 36 Years
- All TGT Posts: 32 Years
- All PRT Posts: 30 years
- For Music Teacher Posts: 32 Years
- For all Other Posts: 30 Years
All reserved candidates students will get relaxation as follows:
||Age relaxation criteria
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)
The academic qualification required to be eligible for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Exam will depend on the post applicants wish to apply for. The qualification needed according to various posts is given below:
- A Master’s Degree (or its equivalent degree) in the concerned subjects from any recognized university of the country.
- Candidates having a degree or diploma in training education are also eligible to apply for the post.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks. OR
- A SAV certificate or a degree/ diploma in Training Education.
- Such candidates should have a working knowledge of Hindi and should also have qualified CTET from CBSE.
DSSSB Music Teacher
- Candidates having a BA (Bachelor’s of Arts) degree with Music as one of the main subjects or those who have qualified the required music examination along with passing 10th & 12th classes can apply for this post
For other posts
- Candidates having a Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree or Diploma Degree in the required subject are eligible for the recruitment exam.
How to fill DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Form can be filled only through online mode from September 16 till October 15, 2020. Before proceeding on to the registration procedure, make sure to keep handy of following mentioned information/documents:
- Email ID valid for at least a year.
- Personal information like Phone Number, Date of Birth (DOB), Name, etc. (as per class 10th and 12th certificate or Diploma Certificate)
- Educational Qualification details, class 10+2 mark sheet.
- Clear image of scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Payment can be done only through online mode (SBI e-pay).
Step-by-step guide for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Registration
By following the simple steps given below you can apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 online.
STEP 1: Registration & Filling of Form
- Go to the official website of DSSSB (www.delhi.gov.in) and click on ‘Registration Link’.
- Read carefully all the instructions provided and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill all the essential details required in the application form.
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID (valid)
- Pin code
- Mobile number (valid)
- Name of the institution from where the candidate passed Class 12th examination or Diploma.
- Name of examination board (CBSE or any other state board).
- University from where candidate completed his/her graduation/post-graduation degree.
- Carefully check all the filled information and make sure that it is correct.
- Read all the terms and conditions, after filling in the application form and click on ‘I Agree’ and go to ‘Next’.
- Take a note of the application number generated for all future references.
STEP 2: Uploading of Scanned Documents
- Click on the “Browse” option for uploading the mentioned documents.
- Make sure that the images of the documents are clear and in the mentioned format and file size, or else the form will be rejected.
- Then upload scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the prescribed dimensions.
STEP 3: Payment of Fees
- Application fee can only be paid online by SBI e-pay.
- Once the application status is updated take a print out of the DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Form and secure it for future references.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 can be rendered only through online mode. The online application fee can be paid using SBI e-pay.
||AMOUNT PAID AS PER LAST YEAR
Important Points to remember for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Application forms with incomplete or incorrect information will be rejected.
- The entered contact details (mobile number and email ID) must be valid (for at least 1 year) as they will serve as points of contact.
- Once the application form is confirmed and submitted, no changes in Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID will be allowed.
- After the payment of application fee has been made, the same will be updated in candidate’s profile.
- No documents are required to be sent/ mailed to the office of DSSSB.