Reserve Bank of India will release RBI Grade B Result for Phase 2 of the DR General officer's December 1 Exam on December 18, 2020. The result is released in the form of PDF having the roll numbers of qualified candidates. RBI Grade B Result is available in online mode at the official website of RBI – rbi.org.in.
- The RBI Grade B 2019 interview dates for candidates who qualified for DEPR and DSIM posts are declared. For DSIM, the interview will be conducted in New Delhi from September 9-11, 2020 and September 25, 2020. it will also be conducted in the Mumbai RBI office from September 28-29, 2020. For DEPR Posts it will be conducted from September 21-24, 2020.
- The result for RBI Grade B Phase 2 of DEPR and DSIM officer's December 2 exam will be released soon.
- Candidates qualifying in the main exam will have to participate in interview rounds from January 13 – March 2020.
- Only qualified candidates will be issued RBI Grade B Admit Card for interview round through their email address.
- RBI Grade B scorecards and cutoffs for all the phases will be released after the final result declaration.
- The final allotment result will be out in April 2020 based on the Main exam and interview round.
Download RBI Grade B Phase 1 Result 2020 PDF
RBI Grade B 2020 Result Highlights
|RBI Grade B Result will be declared by
||Reserve Bank of India
|Mode of Availability
|RBI Grade B Result will be declared at
|Credentials required to access the result
||Roll number and Password
Download RBI Grade B Sample Papers
RBI Grade B 2020 Result Dates
RBI Grade B Examination and result declaration schedule are mentioned below:
|RBI Grade B 2020 Preliminary Exam Date
||November 9, 2020
|Release of RBI Grade B Prelims Result
||November 18, 2020
|RBI Grade B 2020 Main Exam Date
||December 1 and 2, 2020
|Release of RBI Grade B Main Result
||December 18, 2020 (Released)
|RBI Grade B Interview Dates
||January 13, 2020 – March 2020
|RBI Grade B Final Result Declaration
How to check RBI Grade B 2020 Result?
RBI Grade B 2020 Result is available in online mode only at the official website. Candidates have to follow the given steps to download the result:
- Visit the official website of RBI i.e rbi.org.in
- Open the result page of the website
- Click on the ‘RBI Grade B Result 2020’
- Enter your RBI Grade B Application Number and Password
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Save and download a copy of it for future reference.
Details on RBI Grade B Scorecard
The RBI Grade B Scorecard contains the details related to the marks obtained by the candidate in the examination. It can be downloaded from the RBI official website. Students are advised to check all the information written on the scorecard. The details on RBI Grade B 2020 scorecard are listed below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Sectional Marks
- Overall Marks
Read About RBI Grade B Admit Card
RBI Grade B 2020 Merit List
- RBI Grade B Merit List is prepared by the examination conducting authority.
- It will be prepared after the declaration of the result.
- Students having the name in the merit list will be called for the final selection round i.e. an interview.
- They will be ranked in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the examination.
- The Merit list will be available in the form of PDF file. It will contain roll numbers of qualified candidates.
RBI Grade B 2020 Cutoff
- RBI Grade B Cutoff is the minimum marks to be scored by the candidate in order to clear the examination.
- Candidates have to clear not only the overall cutoff but sectional cutoffs as well.
- Candidates clearing prelims cutoff will appear for main exam and interview round upon clearing main cutoff.
- RBI Grade B Cutoff will be affected by factors such as number of applicants, number of vacancies, difficulty of paper and candidates’ performances.
- RBI will release category wise cutoff after the conclusion of each stage. Check RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
- Meanwhile candidates can check previous year cutoff to get an idea about the trend:
RBI Grade B Prelims Cutoff 2018
RBI Grade B Main and Final Cutoff 2018
|Aggregate Marks in Phase II (Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III) (Out of 300)
|Aggregate Marks in Main exam & Interview (Out of 350)
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.