RBI Grade B 2021 Registration, Application Process, Eligibility & Fees
RBI Grade B Application Form was released on 28 January 2021 by the Reserve Bank of India. The aspirants got the time of filling the application form till 15 February 2021. In addition, the aspirants could also edit the information from 28 January to 15 January 2021, till 12:00 midnight. The candidates could take the printout of the application form containing the fee detail till 28 February 2021. RBI Grade B application fee for General/OBC and SC/ST/PWD is Rs. 850 and Rs. 100 respectively. To pay the application fees, the aspirants have to rely only on online mode. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode only at the official website – rbi.gov.in.
- Candidates must check RBI Grade B eligibility criteria, mentioned below in the article, before applying for the exam.
- Candidates have to register online, fill the form, upload scanned documents, and pay registration fees.
- Successfully registered candidates will be issued RBI Grade B Admit Card for the Examination.
Grade B Highlights
RBI Grade B Registration 2021 Highlights
Important points about RBI Grade B 2021 Application are given below:
||Reserve Bank of India
||National Level Recruitment Exam
||Grade B officer: General/ DEPR/ DSIM
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Fee Payment
||General/ OBC/ EWS: INR 850,
SC/ ST/ PwD: INR 100
Grade B Dates
RBI Grade B Registration Dates 2021
RBI Grade B admit card 2021 has been released on 26 February 2021 and it can be downloaded till 6 March 2021. Go through the following table to know more about the important dates of RBI grade B 2021:
|RBI Grade B Application Start Date
||January 28, 2021
|RBI Grade B Application Last Date
||February 15 2021
|Release of Phase I Admit Card
||February 26, 2021
|RBI Grade B (DR) General-Phase-I & DEPR/DSIM Paper I
||March 6, 2021
|Release of Phase II Admit Card
||2nd week of March 2021 (Tentative)
|RBI Grade B (DR)- DEPR/DSIM- Paper II & III exam
||March 31, 2021
|RBI Grade B (DR)- General- Phase-II exam
||April 1, 2021
|Release of Interview Admit Card
||To be notified later
|RBI Grade B Interview
||To be notified later
Must read: Revised exam pattern of RBI Grade B
Grade B Eligibility
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2021
RBI has prescribed eligibility criteria for candidates to be eligible to apply for the Grade B examination. These conditions are pertaining to nationality, age limit, educational qualification and number of attempts.
RBI Grade B Nationality
- Citizen of India OR
- Subject of Nepal OR
- Subject of Bhutan OR
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India OR
- Person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Please note that candidates belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) and (5) should possess a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
RBI Grade B Age Limit
- Minimum age limit: 21 years (he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1991)
- Maximum age limit for General: 30 years (he/she must have been born not later than 1 January 2000)
- Maximum age limit for M.Phil. qualification: 32 years
- Maximum age limit for Ph.D. qualification: 34 years
RBI Grade B Educational Qualification Requirements
- A minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree and in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examination.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree should be aggregate of all the years/ semesters.
It is important for candidates to go through detailed RBI Grade B eligibility criteria.
RBI Grade B Number of Attempts
- A maximum number of attempts for the General Category is six times for Phase-I Examination.
- No such restriction applies to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD, if the posts are reserved for them. Download RBI Grade B Exam Sample Papers
Grade B Applications
How to fill RBI Grade B Application Form?
RBI Grade B 2021 Application Form is available at the official website of the bank – rbi.org.in.
- Step 1: Online Registration
- Step 2: Filling RBI Grade B Application Form
- Step 3: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Step 4: Application Fee Payment
The steps to be followed are briefed in the sections below.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website – rbi.org.in.
- Click on the link for RBI Grade B Application 2021.
- Candidates have to click on ‘Click Here for new registration’ if he/she has not registered already.
- Those who registered already and got their provisional ID and password can skip the above step.
- The candidate will be redirected to a new window for registration. Here enter basic information like name, category, date of birth, email ID, contact number, academic details etc.
- Upon successful registration, a provisional id and password will be generated and displayed in the web page.
- Note down the registration number and the password displayed on the screen. This will be needed for filling up of the RBI Grade B Application form.
Click here to apply for the RBI Grade B application form (official website),
Step 2: Filling RBI Grade B Application Form
- Candidates have to fill in all the personal, educational, work experience details, along with the choice of paper, position applied and exam center city.
- There will be no scope to correct the details in the form later hence fill in the details very carefully.
- Once filled and reviewed, click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
Step 3: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Applicants have to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a handwritten declaration in the application form.
- The images should be uploaded as per the required dimension.
- An error message will be displayed if the upload didn’t occur properly.
||20 – 50 KBs
||200 X 230
||10 – 20 KBS
||140 X 60
|Left Thumb Impression
||10 – 20 KBS
||140 X 60
|Hand Written Declaration
||20 – 50 KBs
||140 X 60
Guidelines for Photograph
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, clicked against a light-coloured/white background.
- Ensure there is no “red-eye” on the photograph.
- If the applicant wears glasses normally, ensure that there is no reflection or glare on the glass and eyes are clearly visible.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face of the applicant.
Guidelines for Signature, Left Thumb Impression and Hand Written Declaration
- Sign with a black pen on white paper in running handwriting and not in Block Letters.
- The applicant has to put his left-hand thumb impression on a white paper with a black or blue ink.
- A declaration has to be handwritten in English only by the candidate on a white paper with a black pen.
- The text for the declaration is as follows “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Signature obtained on the admission letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match with the uploaded signature.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- The final step in filling RBI Grade B Application Form is to make fee payment and saving the e-reciept and application form copy.
- The application fees can be paid in online mode only through debit/ credit card/ Netbanking/ IMPS/ cash cards and mobile wallets.
- An e-receipt will be generated after successful payment of fees which should be saved by the candidate along with the application form.
- In case of failed transaction, candidates have to restart the fee payment process.
- Once the fee will be paid, the amount will not be refunded under any circumstances.
RBI Grade B Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PwD
||Intimation Charges only
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS
||Application fee including Intimation Charges
*Bank/Transactions charges are to be borne by the aspirants.
Pre-Exam Training for SC/ST/OBC/PwD Candidates
RBI organizes a free of cost pre-examination training for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates only for the post of Officers in Gr B (DR)-General Only.
- It is a combined pre-examination training for prelims and the main exam of the RBI Grade B Exam.
- It is conducted at some of the centres where the bank has its offices.
- Candidates can apply for this training during RBI Grade B Registration itself.
Grade B FAQs
Ques. When the RBI Grade B Application form will be released?
Ans. The exam conducting authority released the RBI Grade B online application form on 28 January 2021 and the candidates could fill it till 15 January 2021.
Ques. How can I fill the application form?
Ans. To fill the RBI Grade B application form, the aspirants need to open the official website.
Ques. What if I submit more than one application form?
Ans. In case of multiple submission of the RBI GRade B application form, only the latest submitted application form will be considered.
Ques. What is the required age group for applying the form?
Ans. The basic age group of the desired candidates should be 21 years to 30 years, as on 1 January 2021.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.