UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has listed as many as 41 exam centres for conducting NDA 2020. NDA 2020 Exam Centres are the designated test cities where candidates appear for NDA 2020. Applicants have to choose three preferences at the time of filling NDA Application Form 2020.
Latest Update: On 16 June 2020, NDA Application Form 2020 has been released. The aspirants should check the NDA eligibility criteria in detail before applying for the exam.
NDA I will be conducted on April 19, 2020 in Pen-Peper mode only. The application procedure for NDA I started on January 6, 2020 in online mode. Candidates can visit the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in to see their results. The results of NDA I, 2020 will be released on June 18, 2020.
NDA exam is organized twice a year on in the month of April and September. This year, NDA I will be conducted on April 19, 2020 and NDA II will be conducted on September 6, 2020. The exam is conducted to select capable candidates to serve as officers of the Indian Armed Forces i.e., Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. As of now, only male candidates are eligible to apply for the examination.
NDA Exam Centres 2020 - Complete List
- The number of candidates that can choose a specific examination centre is limited
- NDA exam centres will be allotted to candidates on the first-come-first-serve basis
- Once a centre has reached its capacity, candidates will not be able to select that particular centre and should opt for other centres nearby
- Seat limits have not been imposed on the following exam centres – Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata, and Nagpur
- UPSC will not accept the request to make changes in exam centres. Check NDA Exam Dates 2020.
||National Capital Territory of Delhi
||Jammu and Kashmir
||Andaman and Nicobar Islands
||Jammu and Kashmir
How to Choose NDA Exam Centres 2020?
NDA II Application Form 2020 can be filled at upsc.gov.in. NDA 2020 Registration will be done in two parts.
- In the registration Part I, candidates have to fill their personal, qualification, communication & other required details.
- After completing Part I, candidates will receive the registration number. In Part II of the registration, candidates have the option to select the exam centres.
- Select exam centre for the NDA 2020 Exam from the given list of cities.
- Give up to three preferences, keeping in mind the nearest cities.
- Allotment of the examination centres will be done on the first-apply-first-allotment basis.
- After selecting the exam centres, make a payment, and upload their recent photograph and signature.
NDA Exam Center Instructions
- Candidates will be allotted NDA 2020 Exam Centres on the first-apply-first-allot basis and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen.
- Applicants, who cannot get an exam centre of their choice due to the ceiling, will be required to choose an exam centre from the remaining ones.
- Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the NDA Exam Centres 2020 except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur.
- Candidates can select three exam centres of their choice while applying for NDA & NA 2020.
- Applicants will have to enter the preferences of exam centres in NDA 2020 Application Form.
- Aspirants will have to appear for the written exam at the NDA Exam Centres 2020 allotted by UPSC. The name of the exam centres will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre at least 1 hour before the reporting time along with NDA Admit Card and identity proof.
- No request for a change in the NDA Exam Centres 2020 will be entertained once it is allotted.
NDA 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
- The aspirants should reach to the NDA exam centre before one hour.
- Do not forget to carry the print out of your e-admit card of NDA 2020, otherwise, you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Additionally, the candidates should also carry a valid photo id of you. For instance, you can carry any of the driving license/voter id/PAN card/Aadhaar card/Passport/ Aadhaar enrollment receipt/ ration card 2020.
- Do not carry any metallic equipment or electronic gadgets or phone, calculator, camera, tape recorder, pager, or microphone to the examination hall.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.