BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) conducts exams to recruit candidates for administrative positions in the Bihar State Government. It is one of the toughest and, therefore, most prestigious exams to conduct Group A, B, and C posts in the administration. Recently, BPSC has announced the tentative dates for 2021 recruitment, and they are as follows. Apart from that the registration dates and Prelims date for 66th BPSC Exam has also been released. Check details here
Get FREE BPSC 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
|66th BPSC Exam registration
||September 28- October 22, 2020
|66th BPSC Prelims exam
||December 27, 2020
|Opening of online registration
||4th week of October 2020
|Closing of online registration
||2nd week of December 2020
|Deadline to submit the application
||3rd week of December 2020
|Deadline to submit the Bank Challan
||4th week of December 2020
|Issue of Admit Card
|BPSC Exam 2021
|BPSC 2021 Result
||1st week of September 2021
|Get the direct link for the application process from here.
Eligibility for BPSC 2021
Age: The minimum age for any BPSC aspirant is 22 years. However, the varying limits for maximum age are in the following table:
|General Category (Male)
|General Category (Female)
Qualifications: The aspirants must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification.
BPSC Exam 2021 Application
To apply for BPSC 2021, the interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria for the exam on the official website.
Things to remember about the application:
- The application fee for BPSC Prelims for women/SC/ST/PWD is INR 150, and for NRIs, it is INR 600.
- The Email Id and the Contact number given by the students must be correct and active.
- The students have to fill two different forms for Prelims and Mains Examinations, but the choices for Main and Optional Subjects have to present in the Prelims application form.
- All the information filled in must be true and correct to the knowledge of the students.
- BPSC will not entertain and consider any change in the details provided during the registration and application.
- The students must regularly check the BPSC notification area to stay updated with the latest notices and information.
- The application fee for BPSC Mains is INR 700 for General Category and INR 200 for women/SC/CT/PWD.
- The students must have the photocopies of the original Marksheet and Certification.
- They must self-attest photocopies before sending them to the Bihar Public Service Office along with the application form for Mains.
Steps to apply for BPSC 2021 Prelims
- To apply for the Prelims of BPSC 2021, the students have to register using their Email ID and contact number on the official website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ after the registration starts, and before the due date mentioned in the notification issued by BPSC.
- The students must note down the username and password provided after the registration for the later proceedings.
- A day after the registration, the students have to pay the application fee online to be able to fill in the application form.
- The next day to the payment of the application fee, the students are eligible to fill in the online application form.
- Then they have to fill in all the correct details and submit the application before the last date.
- They also have to upload the scanned copies of the documents mentioned in the application form, such as the degrees and certificates.
- In the case of students applying for reservation, they have to submit the adequate and corresponding certificates along with the rest of the documents.
- Additionally to all the documents, the students have to upload their scanned photographs and their scanned signatures.
- The signatures uploaded by the students should be in both Hindi and English.
- After the submission of the application form, the students must log in to the website again and download their filled application.
- They must take out two printouts of the application and keep them safe if any issue arises in the future.
Steps to apply for BPSC 2021 Mains
- If the students cannot scan and upload the documents, they can also photocopy all the documents and send the hard copies to the office address of BPSC at Joint Secretary cum Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna- 800001.
- If the students clear the BPSC Prelims, they have to log in to the website using the same username and password given to them during Prelims to fill in the form of BPSC Mains.
- They again have to pay for the application to be able to fill the same.
- After the payment, the students shall fill in the application form. Most of the information in this form would be pre-filled with the information provided previously.
- The students must download the submitted form and take out their print outs.
- The students must attach the self-attested copies of the Marksheet and the Certification with the print-out of the filled application form and send the hard copies to the office address of BPSC at Joint Secretary cum Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna- 800001 before the due date given by BPSC.
- After the students have sent the hard copy of the application to the BPSC office, they must regularly check the official notification are on the website to stay updated regarding the dates of issuing Admit Cards and Exams.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.