UPTET 2020 Application Form will tentatively be made available on November 1, 2020. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode only at the official website - updeled.gov.in. The last date to register for UPTET 2020 will be November 20, 2020.
- The last day to pay UPTET Application Fees will be November 21 and last day to print filled-in application form will be November 22, 2020.
- UPTET Registration Fees is INR 600 for General/ OBC and EWS category and INR 400 for SC/ ST and IINR 100 for PWD candidates.
- Candidates with a graduation degree and relevant teaching training diploma are eligible for UPTET 2020.
- To fill the application form for UPTET 2020, candidates have to register online, pay application fees, fill the form, upload scanned photo and signature and download confirmation page.
- Candidates must keep scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature ready before filling the form. Check UPTET Photo Size, Format and Other Details
- Successfully registered candidates will be issued UPTET Admit Card 2020 on December 12, 2020.
UPTET Registration Dates 2020
The tentative schedule of UPTET exam will be as follows –
|Release of UPTET 2020 Detailed Notification
||October 31, 2020
|UPTET 2020 Registration to begin on
||November 1, 2020
Last day to fill UPTET Application Form 2020
|November 20, 2020
|Last day to pay UPTET Application Fees
||November 21, 2020
|Last day to complete and print application form
||November 22, 2020
|Issue of UPTET Admit Card 2020
||December 12, 2020
|UPTET 2020 Exam Date
||December 22, 2020
UPTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
UPTET exam is conducted for the post of primary and upper primary teaching posts. UPTET Eligibility on the basis of educational qualification for these posts are as follows:
UPTET 2020 Eligibility for Primary Teachers
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from recognized university & 2 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Bachelor’s degree & 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) OR
- Bachelor’s degree & qualification in Special B.T.C. Training OR
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years & BCT Urdu special training in Uttar Pradesh OR
- Bachelor’s degree and Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University (For Urdu Teacher) or Moallim-E-Urdu Degree before 11-08-1997
UPTET Eligibility for Upper Primary Teachers
- Bachelor’s degree & B.T.C from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) approved institute OR
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks & B.Ed/ B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks & 4 year B.A/ B.S.C.Ed/ B.A.Ed from N.C.T.E./ U.G.C recognized institute OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks & 4 year Degree (B.El.Ed) in Primary Education OR
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% & B.Ed degree
How to fill UPTET 2020 Application Form?
There are 4 major steps involved in filling UPTET 2020 Application Form:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates are required to register themselves on the official website of UPBEB i.e. updeled.gov.in.
- Once online registration is complete, candidates receive a Registration Number.
- Use the Registration Number and Date of Birth to login on the website.
Step 2: Pay UPTET Application Fees
- After Online Registration, pay the required application fees.
- Candidates can pay the application fees in online mode via debit or credit card.
UPTET 2020 Application Fees
UPTET 2020 Application Fee is different for various categories as shown below:
||Paper 1 or Paper 2
||Paper 1 and Paper 2
|General/ EWS/ OBC
Step 3: Fill UPTET Application Form
- Fill in all the required personal and educational details as per official records. Note that columns that are marked with ‘*’, cannot be left blank while filling the application form.
- Mention your communication address and preferred exam center.
- Verify the details and submit the application form.
Step 4: Upload Photo and Signature
- Candidates are required to upload all the necessary documents online in one go.
- Documents required to be uploaded include scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- The file size of photograph should be less than 20 Kbs and signature size should range from 2 – 10 Kbs.
Read UPTET Photo Size, Format and other Specifications
Note: Candidates should download filled-in UPTET Application Form and fee payment receipt for further use by November 22, 2020.
Details to Fill in UPTET Application Form
Candidates are required to fill in various details in the application form. Some of the important details required to be filled by candidates are described below:
||Enter full name in not more than 50 characters
||Choose gender among Male, Female or Transgender
||Choose category among General/ EWS/ OBC/ SC or ST, etc. from the drop down list
||Enter qualification in the order of latest to oldest
||Fill the communication details such as mobile number and email address accurately
Note: Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully in order to avoid any problem in processing of the application.
Retrieving UPTET 2020 Password
In case any candidate forgets his/her password, it can be recovered by visiting the official website. The process to recover your password is given below:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the “Login” tab.
- In the login window, enter login ID and then click on the “Forgot Password” tab.
- A new window will open. Enter a captcha string as mentioned on the window.
- The link will be sent to candidate’s registered email address to change the password.
- Then, Click on the link and Login on the website using the new password.
UPTET Application Form Correction
- In case a mistake is made by candidate while filling the application form, it will be possible to correct the mistake in the application form.
- An online application correction window will be open at the website as scheduled by the board. The window will remain open for 2 – 3 days only.
- Candidates will be able to make changes in information such as name, category, education, date of birth, etc.
- Candidates must be very careful while making any changes as they will not be able to change anything in the form after this point.
- For any further assistance, applicants can contact at the following address:
U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI, ALLAHABAD
Phone No: 0532-2466761, 0532-2466769
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
S.B.I Govt. Business Branch Lucknow
Phone No: 9454713363, 8004923042, 8004922875 (During 10.30 AM to 6 PM)
UPTET Application Form FAQs
Ques. How to apply for the UPTET 2020 exam?
Ans. Candidates can apply online for UPTET 2020 through its official website at updeled.gov.in.
Ques. What is the duration given for filling UPTET 2020 Application form?
Ans. UPTET Application Form was available from November 1, 2020 – November 20, 2020.
Ques. What is the application fee for UPTET 2020?
Ans. UPTET Application Fee for General, EWS and OBC categories is INR 600, INR 400 for SC/ ST and INR 100 for PWD candidates.
Ques. What is the validity period of the UPTET 2020 certificate?
Ans. UPTET 2020 Eligibility Certificate will be valid for 5 years, starting from the date of release of the result.
Ques. Is there any restriction on the number of attempts?
Ans. No, there is no restriction on a candidate’s number of attempts to appear for the UPTET examination.