The state government of Rajasthan has established a selection board for the recruitment of employees known as RSMSSB i.e. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. The Selections board’s work is to make recommendations for the direct recruitment of the eligible candidates.
The board is responsible for the recruitment of capable, highly skilled and to select candidates by all fair means and using correct global testing measures to select the right candidates. RSMSSB conducts various exams i.e. Stenographer, teachers, Pharmacist, Agriculture Supervisor, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, etc.
- April 12, 2021- The RSMSSB pharmacist recruitment process for 2021 will start soon. Read more
- April 6, 2021- The JE Civil Service Answer key and Master question paper has been released. Read more
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Highlights
||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
||Investigator, Industry Extension Officers, Lab Assistants, Junior Instructors, Paramedical, Live Stock Assistants, Forester and Forest Guard, etc
||20,800 to 33,800/- per month
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Written tests
- Personal interviews
- General / OBC CL – Rs. 650/-
- OBC NCL – Rs.450/-
- PWD and SC/ST – Rs. 350/-
RSMSSB Important Dates
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
These are the exams RSMSSB is planning to conduct in 2021:
|Forester and Forest Guard
- Notification released on 11th November 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 07/01/2021
|Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
||Notification released on 12th June 2020
|Radiographer Vacancy 2021
||Notification released on 12th June 2020
|Pashudhan Sahayak Vacancy 2021
|Second-grade Teacher 2021 Notification
||To be notified soon
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be Indian
- Interested candidates are required to have 10+2 in Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and have completed their bachelor’s degree in the concerned field.
- Experience is mandatory. However, the years of experience in the concerned field is variable. To know in detail click below.
Read: RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Application Process
- Registration for the exam can be done online with the help of E-MITRA or common service centers.
- Candidates have to remember their SSO ID and passwords.
- Now visit the official website of RSMSSB.
- After opening the official website, in the dashboard, candidates have to enter their Login Id and password.
- Or click on the Recruitment Advertisement tab.
- You can also download the notification of the exam you’re filling.
- After going through the notification and checking their eligibility candidates can fill the application form.
- They have to click on the apply now link in front of the name of the vacancy.
- After filling in all the required details and clicking on the next button there is an option of Application Preview. On clicking it, there appears a new page with the entire information showing on the screen.
- Candidates have to clearly check the details filled by them and lastly click on the submit button. If there is any mistake seen on the application preview candidates can correct it by clicking on the update button.
- After the completion of the submission process, candidates have to pay the final fee amount.
- They can pay their fees by ATM cum debit /credit cards/E-MITRA/ Net banking.
The fee structure may be different according to the posts.
|General /OBC CL
|PWD /SC /ST
Read RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Detailed Application Process
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Required Documents
At the Exam Centre, along with their admit card candidates also have to bring their valid id proof with a clear photo on it, which can be any of the following:
- AADHAR Card/Print-out of e-Aadhar
- Driving License
- University or College ID
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Service ID card issued by the Central or State Government /PSUs
- Any other identity proof issued by the Central or State Government.
RSMSSB Admit Card
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Admit Card
The Selection Board will issue all the admit cards of the related exams on its official website. Admit cards will be published on the official website a week before the exam by the selection board.
Candidates have to use their application number while downloading the admit card. Candidates have to bring a hard copy of the admit cards on the day of the exam along with their valid photo id proof. Issuing of admit cards can also be notified on mobiles or emails.
How to download the admit card –
- Visit the official website: https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- At the bottom of the homepage, click on the Admit Cards section.
- This will take the candidates to a new page where a link to the admit card is provided for the respective exam.
- On the new page, candidates have to click on the desired exam admit card link.
- After clicking on it, the page open will contain information about the post, and on the right side of the page, there will be a section that contains information like application preview, login, and get admit card.
- Candidates have to select the option – “Get Admit Card”.
- Now on this page, they have to submit their exam name, the application number, and date of birth. After that the admit card will be provided to you.
RSMSSB Exam Pattern
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
Exam pattern will be notified and decided as per the exam. It can be only written or the only interview or written and interview both. This will be published in the notification.
Stenographer Joint Examination
There will be two papers for this exam.
- Paper I consists of General Knowledge, general science, and State GK.
- Paper-II consists of General English and Hindi languages.
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Questions will be objective.
- Total Marks: 100
- Total number of questions: 150
- The time allotted is 3 hrs.
- Total Marks: 150
- Total Number of Questions: 150
- Allotted Time: 3 hours.
- Minimum 40% marks are required for the selection.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for wrong answers of the candidates.
- Questions asked in the exam will be objective.
- Total Marks: 150
- Total Number of Questions:150
Junior Engineer 2020 Various Trades
The pattern of the Exam is as follows:
- Maximum Marks: 120
- Time: 2 hrs
- Objective questions.
- Candidates scoring less than 40% marks will not be considered for the posts.
- Total Number of Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 300
- Students will be selected as per the marks obtained in the examination.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Syllabus
The syllabus is decided according to the requirement of posts, eligibility, and availability of vacancies.
1. Stenographer Joint Examination
- Paper I – Current Affairs, History, Polity, Geography, General Science
- Paper-II – General Hindi and English
- Part A - General Knowledge of Rajasthan i.e. History, Polity, Geography and Cultures of Rajasthan
- Part B – Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Health Education and community pharmacy, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Drug Store and Business Management)
- All the general knowledge and Current affairs related to Rajasthan
- General English and Hindi
- Mental Ability and Reasoning, Basic Numerical Efficiency
- Basic Computer
4. Junior Engineer various trades
- Part A: Knowledge of Rajasthan
- Part B: Subjects according to the related trades
- It includes GK of Rajasthan state
- General statistics
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- Classification of reservations and vacant posts are decided by the board on the basis of qualifications provided by various departments.
- Vacancies and appointments are subject to the terms and conditions of the state government and maybe revoked under them.
- Candidates were selected according to the marks they get in the written exam.
Written and Interview Stage
- A merit list has been prepared to select suitable candidates for the post.
- Those students who have cleared the cutoffs were listed for the final interview.
- Selected candidates are notified of the allotment centers and dates in their registered mobile number and email.
- After the interview has been done, the selected candidates will have to appear for the verification of their documents.
- Candidates must bring their required original documents.
- Documents required for verification are already mentioned, please refer to the “Required Documents” Section.
- If there is a lack of any information about reserved posts and vacancies then after getting the proper information and vacancies list by the department it will be uploaded and updated through notification.
- In certain exams, there will be only interviews.
- Interview and written exams both can also be taken for some recruitment.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Exam Centers
- Centers will be allotted as per the number of applications received.
- Mainly, centers are given in district and divisional headquarters like Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner, etc.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Results
Results will be published on the official website of RSMSSB. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly. To check the result, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, visit the official website of RSMSSB.
- At the top of the homepage of the website, students have to click on the “candidate corner”. It is a drop-down menu.
- After clicking it, there will appear a list in which the result link is mentioned.
- Clicking on the Result will take the students to a new page, consisting of the related list of exam results. Students can check their results on that page.
How to Check RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Cutoff
- First, go to the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. i.e. https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Then on the bottom side of the page, there is a column of Results.
- After clicking on that column, it will take you to the next window where the list of cutoffs will be given. Click on the link and a new document will open.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Cutoff Marks
Cutoff marks will be decided on the average marks obtained by all the students in the exam. And the students who get more than or equal to the cutoff will be declared as qualified in that particular examination.
|Lab Asst Direct Recruitment 2018
|Lower Division Clerk 2018
|Agricultural Supervisor 2018
|Paramedical 2020: Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
1. Forest Guard and Forester
- This exam is conducted by the Forest Department of Rajasthan.
- Candidates can apply for this post from 08/12/2020 to 07/01/2021.
||Non- Scheduled areas
2. Lab Technician for Paramedical and Radiographer Posts
||Number of vacant posts
|Non- Scheduled areas
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
- According to the seventh commission of the state government, the Salary of foresters will be according to pay matrix level-8, and forest guard salary will be according to pay matrix level-4.
- Allowances are given according to different posts:
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Pension Fund (PF)
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Allowance.
- Salary structures of some of the posts are given below:
1. RSMSSB Junior Engineer
In-hand salary of Junior Engineer is approximate Rs.33800/- per month.
2. RSMSSB Stenographer
The in-hand salary of a stenographer will be around Rs.38709 per month.
The in-hand salary of a librarian is about Rs.18836
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Preparation Tips
- Students should focus mainly on the general knowledge of Rajasthan which includes geography, history, polity, and culture of Rajasthan.
- They should make study schedules.
- For the preparation of the current affairs section, candidates can refer to the daily magazines.
- Candidates can practice previous year’s papers. This will help them in understanding the basic structure of the question papers.
- Students should make their short notes.
- Proper time management is the key.
- Students should revise their notes properly.
This is a great opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for state government jobs and are eligible to apply. With a small preparation, they can easily crack these exams. They can check notifications on the official website. Hard work and continuous efforts can help the students to achieve their goals. This is a great opportunity for each and every student to increase their level and to begin a successful career.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Ques. How do the candidates get information about notifications of jobs?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. i.e. https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- There at the bottom of the homepage, the news and advertisements column is shown.
- After clicking on it, a new window will open and candidates can search their related notifications.
Ques. Are Junior Engineer posts only for degree holders?
Ans. No, a separate number of posts are available for diploma and degree holders and is given in the official notification.
Ques. Where do the students get their results?
Ans. On the official website, there is a column at the bottom of the homepage. All the results of the examinations are published there.
Ques. What items can be taken to the examination hall?
Ans. Pen, Admit card, and Identity proof can be taken inside the hall.
Ques. What to do if the admit card is lost?
Ans. Students can get another copy of the admit card by submitting two passport size photographs in the control room.
Ques. Is a color copy of an admit card mandatory?
Ans. No, candidates can bring their admit cards in black and white also. Both are eligible.
Ques. Do candidates have to submit their documents in hard copies or soft copies at the document verification stage?
Ans. Candidates have to submit their documents in hard copies.
Ques. I am not from Rajasthan, Can I apply for the vacancies?
Ans. Yes, candidates from other states can also apply for the exams.