Karnataka Public Service Commission has yet not released a notification for applying for the 2021 exam. As the 2020 exam has been postponed due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the official notification for 2021 might be delayed further. Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly for any update.
Candidates aspiring to appear in the exam of Karnataka PSC must apply on their official website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/ . It is advisable to check the eligibility before applying for the exam.
KPSC Highlights 2021
Karnataka Public Service Commission 2021 Application Highlights
- The dates will be provided soon
- The mode of application is online
- The Application Process is : Create Account > Login > Create Profile > Fill and Submit Application form > Upload Documents > Payment of Fees
- Application fees for the unreserved category are INR 600 and for reserved candidates is INR 300.
- Candidates who are ex-servicemen must pay fees of INR 50.
- Applying candidates can pay the fees through Online Payment or at Citizen Service Centres through E-Challan
List of required documents to be uploaded:
||JPG / JPEG
||JPG / JPEG
||JPG / JPEG
KPSC Application Process
How to Apply for Karnataka PSC 2021?
For the candidates who have not applied or are confused about the process for Karnataka PSC 2021 application, here is a step by step procedure of how you can fill the application form of Karnataka PSC 2021 :
Important Points to note before Registration
- Scan the photograph and signature ensuring that both of them are in the required format and do not exceed the maximum size allowed as given under the guidelines for uploading photograph and signature
- The thumb impression must be properly scanned and not smudged and adhere to the guidelines provided.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number which should be active till the completion of the recruitment process. KPSC may send call letters for the interviews and other important announcements through a registered email ID. In case, the candidate does not possess a valid personal email ID, they should create their new email ID and not mention the email ID of any other person.
- Candidates should have a proper internet connection before they start to apply.
Step 1: New User Registration
- Open the link https://www.kpscrecruitment.in/RPS/Home.aspx and find the ‘New User Registration’ button on the right corner
- Fill in all the mandatory information and validate the mobile number using OTP sent on the mobile through SMS
- After clicking on the ‘Create User’ button, if all the information entered is correct, the system will show confirmation message and click on ‘OK’
- Candidates should note the User Name and Password generated and log in using the same.
Step 2: Create a Profile
- Click on ‘Profile Creation’ menu on the left-hand tab
- There are 7 steps for completing the profile section
- After filling details in each step ‘Save’ the information and click on the ‘Next’ button
- This section involves uploading photo, signature, thumb impression and other relevant documents
Step 3: Application Submission
- Login to the website and click on the ‘Online Application’ button to view all the advertisements to apply
- To apply for any advertisement, click on ‘Click Here to Apply’
- If the candidate is eligible, the application form will be displayed and the information will be fetched from the profile.
- After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate should head to ‘My Application’ button
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- On selection of examination type, all the advertisements applied for, will be displayed
- To pay the fees of the relevant examination, click on the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- The payment can be done using a credit card or debit card
- After successful payment of fees, a receipt of payment will be generated and payment status of the examination will change to ‘Paid’
Cancellation of Application
Cancellation of Application
Candidates can cancel their application at any time till the last date of application submission. The steps to be followed are given as :
- Log in on the website using the registered username and password.
- Go to ‘My Application’ tab and select the year and post name
- Select Examination and click on ‘Cancel application’
- A valid reason has to be specified for cancelling the application
- The application can be cancelled only after submission of the application (including fees)
- No fee refund will be provided in case of cancellation of the application
- If the size and format of documents to be uploaded are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
- If the face in the photograph or signature or thumb impression is unclear/smudged, the application will be straight away rejected.
- Candidates should check that the images uploaded are visible or not. In case if any of them is unclear, the candidate must edit the application and re-upload documents before submitting the application form.
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria for the KPSC exam?
Ans. To be eligible for KPSC exam, the candidate must possess a graduation degree and must be of the age between 21 and 35.
Ques. How many attempts are allowed in KPSC?
Ans. Karnataka Public Service Commission allows up to 5 attempts per candidate as far as the eligibility criteria are being fulfilled.
Ques. In which cities is KPSC conducted?
Ans. KPSC exam is conducted in the following cities: Bangalore, Bellary, Mysore, Belgaum, Hubballi, Mangalore, Gulbarga, Davanagere, Shivamogga, Raichur
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.