Haryana Staff Selection Commission ( HSSC ) has notified applications to recruit Constables and SI. Candidates can apply online for the posts at the official website i. e. hssc.gov.in. Earlier, it was released on April 28, 2020. For the deadly COVID-19 outbreak, it is expected that the application form will be reopened on October 16th, 2020. The last date of application is expected to be October 22, 2020.
- HSSC is tentatively offering 7000+ vacancies for the post of Constable and Sub-Inspector.
- Candidates who have qualified their Higher Secondary Exam with Hindi /Sanskrit in Matric is eligible for the constable posts.
- The candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree having Handi/Sanskrit in Matric as one of any language are eligible to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector.
- The mode of application of the Haryana Police Recruitment Exam 2020 is Online.
- The Application fees are INR 100/- for the constable post and INR 150/- for the Sub-Inspector.
- The Reserved Candidates will have relaxation in terms of the application fees accordingly.
Get FREE Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
Haryana Police Recruitment Exam: Important Dates
|Haryana Police 2020 Notification
||April 16th, 2020
|Haryana Police 2020 Application Form starting
||April 28th, 2020
|Haryana Police 2020 Application Closed
||June 4th, 2020
||October 16th, 2020
|Last Date of Re-opened Application Process
||October 22, 2020
|Last Date of fee submission
||October 25th, 2020
|Haryana Police 2020 Admit card
||10-15 days before Exam Dates
|Haryana Police 2020: Date of Exam
||To be Declared
|Haryana Police 2020 Results
||To be Declared
How to Apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2020?
Here is the step-by-step procedure which you can follow while applying for or filling the application form of Haryana Police Recruitment Exam 2020:
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. hssc.gov.in.
- Read all the Special and General Instructions carefully.
- Now click on the link “Click Here for Haryana Police Recruitment”.
- After that click on the “Haryana Police New Vacancy 2020”.
- A new tab will open the Haryana Police Application form.
- Now, you’ll need to fill the complete details and upload the required documents.
- After submitting the application form, the candidate will get the registration number and password.
- Then submitting the filled form, candidates have to pay application fees as per their category.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form and e-challan form. if you pay the fees offline, take a copy of bank challan.
- Take a printout of registration number and password screen for future reference of your application form status. Candidates also can print out the submitted application form for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form very carefully. No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by HSSC after submitting the application form.
- If any mistakes are made in the date of application form and fees paid by the candidate, candidates have to take responsibility.
- In such cases, candidates can fill a fresh application form along with fresh requisite fees before the closing date.
Haryana Police Recruitment Exam 2020: Application Fees
- Application fees of Haryana Police Recruitment Exam vary from candidates to candidates as per the category and gender.
- Ex-Serviceman are required to pay no fees to apply for Haryana Police recruitment exam
- The application fees of Haryana Police Recruitment Exam can be paid online using Debit Card/Credit Card/ NetBanking etc.
- Otherwise, candidates also can pay the application fees offline through the Bank challan.
- The fees will be deposited through Net-banking and e-challan in any branch of State Bank of India(SBI), Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available to payment site.
- The Application fees once deposited through Net-Banking and e-challan in any bank, are neither transferable nor refundable.
Read Current Affairs of 2020 to upgrade your knowledge before appearing for the exam
||SC/BC/EWS of Haryana Only
||Female(Non-Resident of Haryana)
||Female(Residents of Haryana only)
|Constables(Male & Female)
Note: The Ex-Servicemen are required to pay no fees for the application form of Haryana Police Recruitment.
Required Documents in the Application Form of Haryana Police
While filling the application form of Haryana Police Bharti, candidates have uploaded their educational qualification and other essential documents to complete the application process. Once the application process is complete, candidates cannot undo or edit the documents, or even the submitted application form. In such cases, candidates can apply freshly, though there are chances that the application forms might be rejected by the concerned authorities. Here are the documents candidates need to upload while filling the application:
- Scanned copy of Essential Qualification i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of Diploma / Degree etc.
- Scanned copy of valid eligibility certificate in case of DESM candidates duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board.
- Scanned copy Caste Category Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/ESM/DESM/DFF issued by the competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card (Desirable)
- Copy of e-challan in case of the candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned photograph duly signed by the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate.
All the candidates are required to upload all the valid documents. If in any case, falsified documents are found by the authorities, the candidate will be disqualified from the recruitment process of Haryana Police and legal actions will be taken as per the action committed the candidate.
Haryana Police Document Verification Process
Job contenders who have cleared all the selection levels mentioned in the notification declared by HSSC, the conducting body, are eligible to attend the document verification process. At the time of attending the Haryana Police document verification procedure, you have to carry the below documents:
- Sports certificate (if any)
- N.C.C. certificate (if any)
- Caste/Reserved certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC/BCA/BCB/EBPG etc aspirants.
- DESM candidates original certificates
- Discharge certificate (Required only for Ex-serviceman )
- Date of Birth certificate
- 10th certificate
- HSC certificate or matriculation
- Graduation/Diploma certificate
- Post Graduation certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- Address proof/ Residence certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate (If applicable)
- Original e-challan.
- Print copy of the application form
- Original proof of earlier fees deposited like Treasury challan.
- Self-attested copy of all the documents mentioned above.
8% Weightage to Scrutiny of Documents
All the Candidates who qualify the Physical Measurement Test shall be called for the scrutiny of the documents. All other candidates participated in the selection process of Haryana Police, will be eliminated from the further selection process.
Solve Sectional Tests as much as possible for free before appearing for the exam
Additional Marks for Document Scrutiny
Following an additional 8% marks will be awarded to both Male and Female participants for educational qualification in Haryana Police Bhari.in the following chart, the marks and the name of documents are mentioned:
|NCC C Certificate
|NCC B Certificate
|NCC A Certificate
|Or, Haryana Cadet Corps Certificate(HCC)
|HCC A Certificate
|HCC B Certificate
How to check Haryana Police Document Verification?
- First, go to the official website i.e.hssc.gov.in
- The website will be open in front of your screen.
- Go to the search box of the official website.
- Type in the search box “ Haryana Police Document Verification”
- The page of Haryana Police (constable/SI) Document Verification PDF will show up.
- Now, you can save the PDF for future reference and use.
- There you will find a list of required documents for the Document Verification.
- Collect the documents as mentioned in the PDF a day before the Document Verification.
Haryana Police Document Verification is a crucial stage for every candidate who already has cleared the Physical Measurement Test(PMT). In this stage, if you miss any required document or present any falsifying documents, you will be disqualified from the further recruitment process of Haryana Police Exam 2020.
Practice Mock Tests for free during your preparation time
Special Instructions for Haryana Police Application Form
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria on the last date of the application.
- The decision of the HSSC in all the matters relating to acceptance or rejection of any application such as eligibility, mode of selection etc, will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The details you are providing in the application form should be valid. In the period of document verification, if any false information is found, legal action will be taken against the deed accordingly.
- A candidate under any category can submit only one online application form for a particular category of post. Submitting more than one application form will automatically lead to rejection of candidature.
- Candidates will be considered only against the category which he/she applying for.
It is a great opportunity for those who have been waiting for o become Police Constable or Sub Inspector in Haryana Police Department. The candidates who have completed the application procedure and paid the application fees accordingly will be eligible to download the Hall ticket or Admit Card of Haryana Police Recruitment Exam 2020.
The Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates via post or email. Candidates have to download the Admit Card from the Official Website. The Admit Card will give you the right of entering the Exam Hall of the Haryana Police Recruitment Exam: Knowledge Test.
Ques. Can the candidates from other states apply for Haryana Police Exam 2020?
Ans. Yes, Candidates from other states as well as the candidates from Hariyana can apply for Haryana Police Recruitment Exam 2020 if they are eligible for the exam.
Ques. Can Females apply for the Sub-Inspector Post?
Ans. Yes, if HSSC declares vacancies for the Female Sub-Inspector Posts, they can apply satisfying other eligibility criteria of the Haryana Police Exam.
Ques. How do the Haryana Police release the notifications?
Ans. The authorities will release the official notifications on its official web portal i.e.hssc.gov.in.
Ques. What is the salary for Haryana Police Constable post?
Ans. The salary for the Haryana Police Constable post is Rs. 21,700/- – Rs. 69,100/-.To know more about the salary of the other posts of Haryana Police, check Haryana Police 2020: Eligibility, Vacancies, Application, and Cutoff
Ques. What are the causes of the rejection of the Application form of Haryana Police?
Ans. There are countless reasons on the choice basis your application form can be rejected. Here we are providing to 9 reasons mostly notice as the reason for rejection of the application form of the Haryana Police Exam:
- More than one application form for a particular category.
- The application is incomplete and not online.
- Full fees if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
- No qualification of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in the eligibility criteria.
- The applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification on the cutoff date.
- Applicants do not indicate a visible identification mark in the appropriate column of the application form.
- Candidate is underage/overage on the cutoff date /closing date.
- Variation in the date of online application form in the original document if detected at any stage.
- Lack of essential qualifications as prescribed in the advertisement.