Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL), formerly Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB). It is a state-owned electricity regulation board operating within the state of Bihar in India. Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited will release BSPHCL Assistant Recruitment 2020. These assistants will be recruited in the BSPHCL and its subsidiaries located across the state. The subsidiaries of the BSPHCL are mentioned below-
- North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL)
- South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL)
- Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL)
- Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited (BSPGCL)
The BSPHCL assistant is the type of class III job in the BSPHCL and its subsidiaries and the candidates can expect the clerical job activity. These positions are equivalent to Regular Grade Clerk (RGC) in various departments.
Get FREE BSPHCL 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
BSPHCL Assistant Exam 2021 Highlights
||Bihar State Power Holding Corporation limited
||Computer Based Test(CBT) - Online
||English and Hindi
||To shortlist candidates for the post of BSPHCL Assistant
|No. of Test Cities
|Exam Helpdesk No.
BSPHCL Assistant Exam Dates
BSPHCL Assistant Exam Dates 2020
||The BSPHCL Assistant exam notification will be issued online
|Application forms release
||The BSPHCL Assistant exam 2020 application form will be open for the candidates with the release of notification.
|Last Date of Application
||Around 30 days will be provided to the candidates to apply online for BSPHCL Assistant exam 2020
|Prelims Exam 2020
||The BSPHCL Assistant prelims exam 2020 will be a Computer Based Test.
|Prelims Exam Result 2020
||The BSPHCL Assistant prelims result will be declared. The qualified candidates will appear in the BSPHCL Assistant main exam.
|Main exam 2020
||The BSPHCL Assistant main exam 2020 will be conducted online. It will also be an objective type exam.
|Main Exam Result 2020
||The BSPHCL Assistant result for the main exam
- BSPHCL Assistant exam result 2020 will be released by BSPHCL within six weeks of the conduct of the test.
- Candidates can access their online result from the official website of BSPHCL by logging with their required credentials.
BSPHCL Assistant Eligibility
BSPHCL 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should possess minimum Graduation degree from any authorized university or Board
- The candidates who are appearing in their final year of the degree course cannot apply for the exam.
- Educational qualification for various post in BSPHCL:
|Assistant Electrical Engineer
||BE/ B.tech / B.Sc ( Engg)
||BE/ B.tech / B.Sc ( Engg)
||BE/ B.tech / B.Sc ( Engg)
|Assistant IT Manager
||BE/ B.tech / B.Sc ( Engg) / MCA
|Assistant IT Manager
||BE/ B.tech / MCA
|Assistant Personnel Officer
||PG Degree / Diploma
|Junior Account Clerk
||Graduation ( Commerce)
||Graduation with typing knowledge
||Matriculation of equivalent and I.T.I Qualification
||Wireman from any other institute
||Recognized by NCVT/ SCVT
Age Limit for the exam
- The lower age limit for all the candidates is 21 years.
- The organization has provided relaxation in the upper age limit to the reserved category candidates.
- Land losers/ Land displaced persons due to land acquisition by erstwhile Bihar State Electricity Board shall get relaxation in maximum age limit by 5 years additionally.
- The candidates who are belonging to other states will be considered as unreserved (general) candidates. There is no age relaxation for them.
The upper age limit for various categories for the BSPHCL Assistant exam is as follows-
||Age relaxation (in years)
||Upper age limit (in years)
||No age relaxation
|EBC(Economically Backward Classes)
BSPHCL Assistant Application Process
BSPHCL 2021 Application Process
- Go to the home page of the official website and click on the notifications link.
- Find the BSPHCL Assistant Official Notification 2020.
- Check the eligibility criteria like Education Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Vacancy Details, etc.
- If you are eligible for these vacancies, then enter the candidate details on the BSPHCL Assistant application form and once again check if the mentioned details are correct or not.
- After inserting the personal details pay the fee as per the norms of the Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited and submit the form.
- Then take the hard copy of the submitted BSPHCL Assistant registration form.
BSPHCL Assistant Application fees
One of the backlog of The BSPHCL Assistant application form is the high cost and most of the candidates do not apply for BSPHCL Assistant exam due to the comparative costly application fees. The application fees are different for different categories. The application fees for different categories are as follows
||Application Fees (in Rs.)
|SC/ST of Bihar
|BC/EBC/SC/ST of other states
- *The fees will be accepted in the online mode only. No offline fees are accepted.
BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card
BSPHCL Assistant 2020 Admit Card
- The candidates need to download the BSPHCL Admit Card 2020 online by entering the proper Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card 2020 will not be sent to any candidate by postal mode. So, the candidates have to save a soft copy of the BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card 2020 before the exam date.
- After downloading the BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card 2020, candidates will be required to take a print out of the admit card preferably a colored one. At the exam hall the candidate must carry the print out of the BSPHCL Assistant Admit Card 2020 along with other particulars like an original photo id proof and passport size photographs etc.
BSPHCL Bihar Assistant Recruitment 2020- mention every detail without any missing information.
- The interested aspirants of the BSPHCL Recruitment 2020 must know the application process from this web page.
- The Selection procedure will be based on the two rounds first written test and second final interview.
- The candidates who are qualified in the written examination are candidates eligible for the final interview.
BSPHCL Assistant Exam Pattern
BSPHCL Assistant 202q Exam Pattern
|Type of the Exam
||Name of the Subjects
|General English & Comprehension
|Basic knowledge of Computer
Steps To Download the Bihar BSPHCL Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020
- Aspirants can download syllabus from the official website of Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited bsphcl.bih.nic.in
- First visit the homepage.
- Then find and click the BSPHCL Syllabus 2020 link on the homepage.
- After checking, download the syllabus in PDF format.
BSPHCL Assistant Syllabus
BSPHCL Assistant 2021 Syllabus
General Knowledge (Xth Level)
- Current Affairs- National & International
- Indian History
- Science & Technology
- Indian Geography
- Indian Constitution
Quantitative Aptitude (Xth Level)
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time & Distance.
Logical Reasoning (Xth Level)
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Problem – Solving.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
General Hindi (Xth Level)
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
General English & Comprehension
- Error detection
- One word substitution
- Passage Comprehension
- Idioms & Phrases
Fundamental of computers
- Hard Disk
- knowledge of Number System
- Input/ Output Devices
The basic concept of Computer (Hardware & Software)
- Operating System
- Computer Software
- Computer language
Basic knowledge of MS Office
- MS Powerpoint
- MS Word
- MS Excel
Basic knowledge of Internet
- Search Engines
- Web browser
- Web servers
Basic knowledge of computer network
Basic knowledge of Cybersecurity
- Internet security
- Virus, Malware, etc.
- Network security
BSPHCL Assistant 2021 Selection Procedure, Salary, Career
- The selection process is done in two stages and the prelims exam is conducted to select the candidates for the main exam.
- The prelims exam will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and the marks obtained in the prelims exam will not be considered for the final selection because it is the only selection procedure for the main exam.
- The preliminary exam is mostly a screening exam and the shortlist of the candidates will appear for the main exam.
- If the number of candidates becomes high, the preliminary test is conducted to select the candidate in the ratio of 1:20 for the advertised vacancy. They will be shortlisted for the main examination.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the marks of the CBT mains exam.
- Both the prelims and the main exam will be objective and M.C.Q type.
- After the certificate verification, the candidates will be appointed as BSPHCL Assistant.
Computer based test
||Name if topics appeared section wise
||General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, General English and Comprehension and General Hindi
||Basic Knowledge of Computer
||Technical paper as final year syllabus of diploma in electrical and civil.
Document/ Certificate verification: The candidates qualified in CBT exam are called for document/ certificate verification on basis of the final marks obtained in the exam.
Documents Required for Verification
The selected candidates need to bring the following documents for verification:
- Matric (X) certificate for age proof
- Degree certification as a requisite qualification for this job
- Cast certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent domicile certificate (if claiming for reservation)
- Any identity proof, such as Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Passport, etc.
Qualification Marks for CBT Exam
||Minimum Qualifying Marks in CBT
|Economically Backward Classes
|SC/ST and Females
If the number of candidates are higher, CBT must be conducted in multiple batches and the answer sheet will be evaluated using Equi-Percentile Equating Methodology and the above qualifying marks will not be essential.
The authorities check candidates' working ability in this period. The probation period of the candidates will be two years counted from appointment as BSPHCL Assistant. If the performance of the candidates is not found satisfactory, BSPHCL reserves the rights to extend the probation period of such candidates.
- Pay Band Rs. 25,900-48,900 during the 1year of probation period.
- Regular pay scale 47,900 after the probation period.
BSPHCL Assistant Recruitment
BSPHCL Recruitment 2021
- The Bihar State Power Holding Company BSPHCL is an institution of basic research and training in physical and biophysical sciences. The selection process of BSPHCL, the candidates should qualify in the written exam / Interview. The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. Those who are applying for technical jobs faced different types of questions than other boards.
Lists of Jobs offered by BIHAR STATE POWER HOLDING COMPANY LTD
- Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd Jobs for Lower division clerk
- Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd. Jobs for Chief Engineer Civil
- Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd. Jobs for Deputy General Manager
- Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd. Jobs for Junior Electrical Engineer
- Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd. Jobs for Accounts Officer
- Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd Jobs for Assistant
- Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd Jobs for Assistant Electrical Engineer / Assistant Engineer Civil
BSPHCL Assistant FAQs
Ques. In which mode, we can apply for the BSPHCL Assistant Notification 2020?
Ans. You can apply for the BSPHCL Assistant Notification 2020 through online mode.
Ques. What are the application dates of the BSPHCL Assistant Application Process 2020?
Ans. Not yet declared by the board of the Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited.
Ques. What is the BSPHCL Assistant Vacancy count 2020?
Ans. The BSPHCL Assistant Vacancy 2020 not yet declared in the official website by the BSPHCL Board.
Ques. How to apply for the BSPHCL Assistant Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Candidates can apply for the BSPHCL Assistant Recruitment 2020 from the official website.
Ques. If the number of candidates becomes less, what will be the mode of examination?
Ans. Only the mains exam is conducted in such a situation and there will be only one stage.