UPSC Extension Officer, System Analyst, Foreman Posts Application Form 2020: Deadline date Today; Apply Soon
November 12, 2020: Union Public Service Commission will officially close the application portal window for the extension officer, system analyst, and foreman 2020 application form on November 12, 2020. UPSC has released the vacancy for 8 posts. Out of the eight vacancies, one is for an extension officer, five for system analyst, and three were designated for a foreman post.
The deadline date to download the successfully submitted UPSC application form is November 13, 2020. The official notification regarding vacancies was released on October 23, 2020.
Read: TSPSC Recruitment: Admit Cards Released for Manager[Engineering] Posts
UPSC Application Form 2020: Steps to Apply
Aspirants need to follow the given steps to fill the UPSC 2020 application form for respective posts:
- Step 1: Aspirants need to register for the UPSC 2020 exam using basic details like name, email address, and contact number.
- Step 2: The aspirant will receive an application number and need to login into your account.
- Step 3: Aspirants need to enter basic details and upload the required documents.
- Step 4: Aspirants will have to fill their educational qualifications and preview their application form for correct details.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee via Net banking or debit/credit facility.
- Step 6: The aspirant needs to take a hard copy of the application form and retain it for further use.
Read: UPSC IAS DAF 2020 Application begins @upsc.gov.in; Check Important Dates Here
UPSC Extension Officer, System Analyst, Foreman posts: Eligibility
Given table details about the eligibility criteria for respective posts. In the given table aspirant must possess any one of the educational qualifications from the list.
- Master Degree in Agriculture
- Master’s Degree in Rural Management
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture Business Management
- Vegetable Science
- Agriculture Engineering
- M. Computer Applications
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Information Technology
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with one year of experience.
Also Read: SAI Recruitment 2020 Application Open for 34 Exercise Physiologist Posts; Direct Link Here
Check Latest News Regarding UPSC Here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.