November 20, 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has released the admit card for the recruitment exam on their official website @ucil.gov.in. The recruitment exam is being held for various posts under advt number 02/20. The admit card can be downloaded by the candidates from the official UCIL website @ucil.gov.in.
The UCIL recruitment exam 2020 will be held in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 - About the Question Paper
- The duration of the UCIL Recruitment Exam will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will consist of questions from the following sections:
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- General English
- Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)
- The question paper will consist of 120 questions in total which will be objective in nature.
- Each question will carry one mark each with no negative marking.
Also Read: SBI Recruitment 2020 for 3 Years Apprenticeship Begins at www.sbi.co.in; Check to Apply for 8500 Vacancies Here
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card - How to Download?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download their UCIL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card:
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Jobs’ header
- Step 3: Under the ‘Job Recruitment’ header, click on the ‘Download Admit Card for Computer Based Test to be held on* 06/12/2020* against Advt. No.02/2020’ notification
- Step 4: Enter your user Id and password
- Step 5: The UCIL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will appear on your screen. Download it and take a printout for future reference.
Direct Link: Download your UCIL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card HERE
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.