Tripura Police will release the admit card for Tripura Police Riflemen GD 2020 on its official website tripurapolice.gov.in very soon in November.
Tripura Police has not released the date for Tripura Police Riflemen GD 2020 but it is expected to be conducted in November only. The written test for recruitment is the first step of the selection. The following steps include physical standard test / Physical Efficiency Test and Personal Interview.
Also Read: Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020: Constable Exam Commences tomorrow;
Check Important Exam Details Here
Tripura Police Riflemen GD 2020: How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can follow the below steps to download the admit card/hall ticket for the exam:
- Go to the official website of Tripura Police tripurapolice.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- Click on the link ‘Recruitment of Rifleman GD & Tradesman 2020’.
- Tap the link for downloading the call letter/admit card.
- Fill in the application/registration number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the call letter/admit card and take its print out for future use.
Tripura Police Riflemen GD 2020: Details Mentioned on Admit Card
Following details will be shown in the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Applicant’s DOB
- Name of the Written Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the Contender
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Roll Number
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- The venue of the Exam Center
- Date and Time of the Test
- Duration of the Online Test
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Examination Center Code
- Signature of the Board Counsellor
Read More: Bihar Police Constable PET 2020 Dates Rescheduled, Check Revised Exam Schedule Here
Tripura Police Riflemen GD 2020: Important Highlights
||Tripura Police Riflemen GD 2020
|Level of exam
|Name of the post
- Rifleman (GD)
- Rifleman (Tradesman)
|Number of vacancies
- Written test
- Physical standard test / Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview
||Multiple Choice Questions
|Mode of examination
|Duration for the exam
|Number of questions
||4 sections of 15 questions each
- Part A – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Part B – General Knowledge & General Awareness
- Part C – Elementary Mathematics
- Part D – English/ Hindi/ Bengali/ Kokborok Comprehension
Read More:TNUSRB Recruitment 2020: Admit Cards to release in last week of November; Check Full details Here
Check the latest recruitment news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.