SSC CHSL Tier I 2020-21: Application Process will Begin From November 6 @ssc.nic.in; Check Full Details Here
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the official notification regarding SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 on November 6 on its official website ssc.nic.in. The Commission will also release the application forms for the same. The Commission will commence the SSC CHSL Tier-I 2021 exam from April 12 that will end on April 27. Candidates who are interested can register themselves till December 15. The authority however has not yet released the SSC CHSL Tier-II dates.
Read: SSC Releases Important Notification for SSC CHSL & CGL (Skill Tests) 2018; Check Notification Here
SSC CHSL Tier-I 2020-21: Important Highlights and Important Dates
|Name of examination
||SSC CHSL Tier I 2020
||Staff Selection Commission
|Selection process (For SSC CHSL Recruitment)
- Objective test
- Descriptive test
- Skill test
||Online (Tier I)
|Pattern of exam
||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
|Number of questions
|Duration of exam
- General Intelligence
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
|Application forms release
|Deadline for applying
|SSC CHSL Tier I 2021
||April 12 to 27, 2021
Also Read: SSC Selection Post Phase VIII Admit Card 2020 (Released); Know How to Download Here
SSC CHSL Tier-I 2020-21: Steps to Apply
Candidates need to register themselves initially for the exam and then fill the application form. The candidate must follow the below steps to successfully apply.
- Visit the official website of the SSC ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link that says ‘New User? Register Now
- Enter various details including personal, communication, and educational details in the registration form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature of specified dimensions.
- Visit the SSC website.
- Login to the account with the required credentials.
- Fill the online application form.
- The form will ask for exam center preference, education qualifications, etc.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 100. Applicants can pay the fee either in online mode or offline mode.
SSC CHSL Recruitment: Selection Process
The candidates are recruited after they clear three stages which are known as ‘tiers’. Following are the three tiers of SSC CHSL:
- Tier-I: It is an objective exam. It consists of 100 questions in MCQs format of 2 marks each. The exam is held in online mode.
- Tier-II: It is a descriptive test that is of 100 marks. The exam is held in offline mode with a time limit of 1 hour.
- Tier-III: It is a typing/ skill test and the last stage after which the candidates get recruited.
Read More: SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Analysis: Check Shift 1 October 26 Exam Difficulty Level Here
Check the latest government recruitment news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.