RPSC Police Constable Recruitment: Exams Start from November 6; Check full Details Here
RPSC will conduct the Police Constable Recruitment exam from October 6, Friday. The exam will continue for 3 days. To check exam day guidelines, read the full article.
The RPSC Police Constable recruitment exam will be conducted in 2 shifts every day. Over 17 Lakh candidates will be appearing for the recruitment exam. The examination is conducted to recruit candidates for 5438 vacant posts. There are 518 exam centers arranged for the exam spread across 32 districts in Rajasthan. According to M L Lather, Director General of Police around 17,61,760 have applied for the constable post.
Read More: RPSC to Commence Recruitment Process for Assistant Professor Post from November 9;
Check Full Details Here
The exam is set to be conducted in offline mode with various COVID measures taken into account. According to M. L. Lather, Director General of Police around 17,61,760 have applied for the constable post.
The 2 shifts will be from 9 am to 11 am and 3 pm to 5 pm. The exam will be carried on with tough security. The whole examination process will be under CCTV surveillance. It is advised that candidates must report to the center 2 hours prior to the exam to avoid overcrowding and maintain social distancing.
RPSC Police Constable Recruitment: Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned guidelines to ensure smooth conduct of exams:
- Carry the hard copy of the admit card. They will have to show the admit card at the examination center without which he will be denied to take the exam.
- They are also required to possess a valid photo ID proof approved by GOI. This can be an Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, etc.
- Candidates must carry their own articles including pen, pencil, water bottle, etc.
- No electronic gadgets will be permitted inside the exam center. Candidates must avoid bringing iPads, pen drives, hard disks, data cards, calculators, etc.
- Biometrics process will be carried on the spot at the exam center. Candidates are required to keep their thumb neat and tidy to avoid delay in taking thumb impressions.
- It is strict to follow COVID-19 measures. Candidates will have to wear masks and carry alcohol-based sanitizers to avoid transmission of the disease.
- Cheating/copying/unfair means will not be entertained. To ensure fair conduct of examination, internet jammers are placed at the various examination centers. The jammers will be placed till the exam gets finished on November 8.
Read More: Latest Government Recruitment Updates: Check Below to Get the Recruitment News
Check the latest Rajasthan Police news
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.