February 15, 2021: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is currently accepting applications for the RBI Grade B recruitment and the last date to apply for the exam is today, February 15, 2021.
The organization is recruiting candidates for Grade ‘B’(DR) – General, Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) – DEPR, and Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) – DSIM. The RBI Grade B exam for phase-I is scheduled to be conducted on March 6, 2021. There is a certain exam fee to be paid for the exam. A fee of Rs. 850 for the General category and Rs. 100 for reserved categories is to be paid.
Also Read: Check the Changes in the Examination Pattern of RBI Grade B 2021 Initiated
RBI Grade ‘B’ 2021: How to Apply for the Recruitment
Candidates can apply for the posts in the following way:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of RBI rbi.org.in.
- Step 2: Click on the application form link for the RBI Grade B and enter the details in the registration form.
- Step 3: After registering, log in using the registration number and password.
- Step 4: Provide the details in the application form. Attach the essential documents such as signature, photograph, etc.
- Step 5: Upload a declaration that must be handwritten and thumbprint. The declaration must be scanned.
- Step 6: Make the payment of the application fee as mentioned earlier and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 7: Take the print out of the form for future use.
Read More: IBPS SO Interview Admit Card 2021 Released @ibps.in
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.