January 27, 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) uploaded a link for candidates to withdraw the UPSC NDA (I) 2021 application form. The link is provided on the Commission’s official website @upsc.gov.in.
The Commission will deactivate the link with effect from February 2, 2021 (5 pm). Candidates can withdraw their application form via the link using their registration number. The officials started the application process on December 30, 2020. The application window was shut on January 19, 2021. The Commission has planned to conduct the UPSC NDA (I) 2021 on April 18, 2021.
Read More: Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Apply for Cadet Entry through JEE Main Score @joinindianavy.gov.in; Check Details and Apply Now
UPSC NDA (I) 2021: Steps to Withdraw Application
Candidates who are willing to withdraw their NDA (I) application must follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official portal of UPSC i.e., upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply Online’ button. A new screen will appear.
- Step 3: On the page itself, tap on the application withdrawal link.
- Step 4: Enter the required details like applicant’s registration ID, name, gender, date of birth, father's name, mother's name, mobile number, email ID.
- Step 5: Hit the ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ option. Go through the various terms & conditions listed. Click on the ‘Agree’ button.
- Step 6: On the email ID and the registered Mobile number of the candidate, OTP will be generated. Enter that OTP on the screen.
- Step 7: The request for withdrawal is accepted.
- Step 8: Print the receipt as further reference and proof.
- Step 9: For further confirmation, an SMS and mail will be sent.
UPSC NDA (I) 2021: Things to Keep in Mind for Withdrawal
Candidates who are withdrawing their application must keep the following points in mind:
- Application once withdrawn cannot be restored again.
- The application fee that was paid initially would not be refunded on the cancellation of the application.
- The application will be withdrawn only when the OTP is entered. The incomplete process will not lead to the cancellation of the form.
- If the candidate has applied for the exam more than once (multiple applications), then the latest application will be withdrawn.
Also Read: Application Withdrawal Link for UPSC NDA (I) 2021 to be Updated on January 27, 2021 @upsc.gov.in
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.