prepp

IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Admit Card 2020 Released; Check Exam Date & Admit Card Details Here

Updated On -

Dec 27, 2020

Abanti's profile photo

Abanti

Exams Prepmaster

Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has officially released the admit cards for the IOCL Northern Region Technical And Non-Technical & Trade Apprentices Exam 2020 on the official IOCL website @iocl.com. Candidates who have earlier registered for the IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2020 are required to visit the official IOCL website @iocl.com and download their exam admit cards available online by entering their login credentials. 

It has been notified by the IOCL authorities that the IOCL Northern Region Technical And Non-Technical & Trade Apprentices Exam 2020 will be conducted on January 3, 2021. This recruitment drive is being conducted by IOCL to fill in a total of 482 vacancies for the posts of Apprentices in the Northern Region. 

Check: IOCL Recruitment 2021 Application Begins For 27 Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts; Direct Link Here 

IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Exam 2020: Exam Centers 

The exam for the recruitment of the posts of Apprentice for the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 (Northern Region) will be conducted on January 3, 2021 at various exam centres across the northern regions including Chandigarh, Haryana, Jaipur, etc. Candidates belonging to the areas of the northern region are required to mandatorily appear for the IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Exam 2020 along with a hard copy of the IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Admit Card 2020. 

Check: CS Exam 2020: ICSI Declares Extension Of The Opt-Out Facility; Check Details Here

IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Exam 2020: Exam Pattern 

Candidates will be finalized for the posts of Apprentice by the IOCL based on their performance in the written exam & personal interview process. IOCL Apprentice written exam will consist of objective-type MCQs and the questions will be available in English as well as Hindi. The Written exam will carry a 85% of the weightage while the interview process will carry the remaining 15% of the weightage. Therefore, the candidates are required to qualify both the rounds of selection to be finalized for the posts of Apprentices in IOCL. 

Check: IOCL Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for JEA/JTA and Junior Quality Control Posts; Check Details Here

IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Admit Card 2020: How to Download? 

Admit Cards for the IOCL Apprentice Exam 2020 have been released on the official IOCL website for the candidates residing in the Northern Region. They can follow the step-by-step process provided below to download the exam admit cards. 

  • Visit the official IOCL website @iocl.com 
  • Navigate to the careers section 
  • Click on the latest link of the IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Admit Card 2020 
  • A login page will be displayed 
  • Provide your login credentials such as application number and date of birth and submit it 
  • IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Admit Card 2020 will be displayed 
  • Check the details and download it for further reference 

After downloading the IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Admit Card 2020, candidates must go through the details mentioned on it. If any discrepancies are found, then immediately notify the exam conducting authority to rectify the same. Candidates are required to carry their exam admit cards to the designated IOCL exam centre without fail. Here's a direct link to download the IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Admit Card 2020 provided below. 

Direct Link: Download Here--IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Admit Card 2020 

Check the Latest Government Recruitment News Here 

*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.

Comments


0 Comments