February 6, 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared the result of IBPS Clerk 2021 (Prelims) on February 6, 2021 on its official website @ibps.in.
The Institute conducted the IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelims stage on December 5 and 12, 2020. Candidates will be able to view and download the result till February 12, 2021. Aspirants who cleared the Prelims stage are required to appear for the Mains stage. The admit cards for the Mains exam are also released on February 6 that will be available till February 28, 2021.
Also Read: IBPS Calendar 2021-22 Out @ibps.in: Check PO, RRB, Clerk & SO Exam Schedule Here
IBPS Clerk 2021 (Prelims): How to Download Result
Candidates will be able to download their result by following the given steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official portal of IBPS i.e., ibps.in.
- Step 2: Tap on the link of the result that says ‘IBPS Clerk Prelims exam results 2020′. The link will be available on the homepage itself.
- Step 3: Login page will appear. Enter the details asked such as registration number/ roll no and password / DOB.
- Step 4: Enter the Captcha Code. The result will appear. Download the result and take its print for future use.
IBPS Clerk 2021 (Mains): Steps to Download Admit Card
Selected candidates can download their Mains admit card in the following manner:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS @ibps.in.
- Step 2: Click on the admit card available on the homepage.
- Step 3: Login page will be displayed where candidates will be required to provide registration ID and DOB/password. Enter the Captcha Code.
- Step 4: Tap on the ‘Login’ button.
- Step 5: The admit card will be displayed. Download the card and print it for exam purposes.
Read More: IBPS PO Main Exam 2021 (February 04, 2021): Check Exam Guidelines, and Important Instructions Here
CHECK ALL THE LATEST GOVT. JOB UPDATES & NOTIFICATIONS
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.