February 15, 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has officially released a recruitment notification inviting applicants for the posts of Medical Officers on its official MPPSC website. A total of 727 vacancies for the aforesaid posts have been notified. Candidates interested and satisfied with the eligibility requirements can visit the MPPSC website @mppsc.nic.in and apply online till March 14, 2021.
Candidates will be selected for the posts of Medical Officer on the basis of their performance in the written test conducted by the MP Commission.
MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Release of notification
||February 8, 2021
|Start of online application
||February 15, 2021
|Last date to submit
||March 14, 2021
|Last date to correct the application
||March 16, 2021
|Submission of hard copies
||March 26, 2021
Check: MP High Court District Judge 2021 (Prelims): Exam Dates Released; Check Admit Card Details Here
MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- MPPSC post name - Medical officer
- Total vacancies - 727 posts
- Minimum age limit - 21 years
- Maximum age limit - 40 years
- Educational qualification - Must have passed MBBS from a recognised university
Check: MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) Eligibility 2021
MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: How to Apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the Medical Officer posts of the MPPSC Recruitment 2021.
- Step 1: Visit the official MPPSC website mppsc.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the MPPSC medical officer recruitment 2021 link and tap on “Apply Online” button
- Step 3: Fill in the details as specified in the MPPSC recruitment application form
- Step 4: Pay the required MPPSC form fee
- Step 5: Click the “Submit” button to successfully complete the MPPSC registration process
- Step 6: Thereafter, take a print out of the MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 application for further reference
Direct Link: Apply Online for the Medical Officer posts of MPPSC Recruitment 2021
MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Application Fee Details
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ OBC
Check the Latest Government Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.