February 15, 2021: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued an official notification regarding the recruitment process for the posts of Assistant Director-cum-District Public Relation Officer (DPRO). The recruitment details are released on its official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in.
The Commission has announced that the application window will be active from February 16 to March 12, 2021. The recruitment is carried to fill in an aggregate of 31 vacant posts. The reserved seats are - 3 for EWS, 6 for SC, 7 for OBC, 1 for ST, 1 for BC-women, and 3 for BC.
Also Read: Bihar SHSB Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 222 Lab Technician vacancies
BPSC DRDO Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must follow the basic eligibility conditions shown below:
- The candidate must be graduated with a degree in the fields of journalism or mass communication from a recognized university.
- The candidate must be between the age passage of 21 to 37 years (Male) and 21-40 years (Female).
BPSC DRDO Recruitment: Steps to Apply
Aspirants can apply for the posts in the following way:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of BPSC i.e., bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the notice for the recruitment that says ‘BPSC assistant director recruitment 2021’.
- Step 3: Enter the details required for filling up the application form.
- Step 4: Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Submit’ button. Print the form for future reference.
BPSC DRDO Recruitment: Application Fee
||Application fee (INR)
|General/ OBC/ EWS
|SC/ ST/ PH
Read More: BPSC Arts & Culture Officer 2021: Application Process Started for 38 Posts
Check All the Latest Job Updates HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.