January 14, 2021: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has uploaded an official notification on its official website regarding the recruitment of candidates to various posts of GD Constable, Trade Constable, Head Constable, and Assistant Sub Inspector. Recruitment stage 1 will be a written exam.
Candidates can start preparing for the exam for the written exam. To crack the exam and know the study blueprint and plan for the recruitment test, read the full article.
MPPEB Police Constable 2021: Exam Pattern
The exam is divided into two papers i.e. paper I and paper II. Aspirants who are appearing for the post of Constable are required to attempt the paper I only. Candidates appearing for the rest of the posts will have to attempt both papers. The blueprint for the papers is shown below:
|Name of the Section
|General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning
|Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude
|Science and Simple Mathematics
|Technical Paper based on the topics of Computer Networking Software
Also Read: Indian Army Rally Recruitment Cuttack 2021: Check Eligibility & Apply online till February 24, 2021 Here
MPPEB Police Constable 2021: Exam Preparation & Study Plan
Candidates can follow the below given one-month study plan to excel in the recruitment exam:
- Sort out the study material according to different sections in such a way that there is a clear understanding that for which section, which book and study material have to be picked while studying.
- Make small notes of important concepts and topics in order to facilitate the last-moment revision.
- Go through the past year’s question papers and extract the exam pattern that is common in all the previous year’s papers. This will help to grab knowledge about which questions from the sections carry the most weightage of marks.
- Spend most of the time solving the typical and difficult questions.
Also Read: Latest Govt Jobs 2021 (Bank, Railways, UPSC, SSC, IBPS), Check Details Here
- Logical reasoning section is the most time-consuming section. Apart from this, it also requires more practice and application of mental ability. In the 2nd week, focus on this section only.
- Along with this, Mathematics is also a section that is not so scoring and requires practice. Try to focus on this part also.
- Solve the questions from the previous year’s papers or from various sources section-wise. Calculate the time required to solve each question. This way, you can save time on exam day.
- Clear concepts of Aptitude section. Set the priority levels for the questions. Plan accordingly which questions are to be attempted and how much time consuming the questions are.
- Prepare for the shortcut tips & strategies for the Mental Aptitude and Reasoning Ability sections.
- In the final week, make a habit of solving at least one mock paper every day continuously for the same hours.
- Revise the concepts that were planned during week one.
- Concentrate on all the things that were done in previous weeks and do not try to grab extra concepts.
Check the Latest Government Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.