The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced all the revised exam dates for IBPS RRB, SO, Clerk and PO. According to the revised exam calendar, the IBPS RRB 2020 Officers scale-I and office Assistant exam will be held on September 12, 13, 19, 20 and 26, 2020. The prelims have already been conducted on August 1, 2, 8, 9 and 16, 2020. The following are further details of the revised exam dates for each and every exam conducted by IBPS:
- The IBPS PO 2020 prelims will be conducted from October 3, 10 and 11, 2020. Earlier it was scheduled on 3, 4 and 10, 2020.
- The IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020 was scheduled for December 12, 13 and 19 but has been revised to December 5, 12 and 13, 2020.
- The IBPS RRB Prelims has already been conducted. The revised dates for Officers Scale I and Office Assistant exams are September 12, 13, 19, 20 and 26, 2020. Also read- IBPS RRB admit card out- exam dates remain the same as before.
- The exam dates for the clerks and PO mains for the year are the same as before in the calendar. The Mains exam for IBPS Clerk is January 24, 2021. The Mains for IBPS PO is on November 28, 2020.
- The examination for Officers Scale II and III will be conducted on October 18, 2020.
- The mains for Officer Scale I will be conducted on October 18, 2020 and Mains for Office Assistant on October 31, 2020.
- IBPS SO prelims will be conducted on December 26-27, 2020. The mains will be conducted on January 30, 2021.
Check the official notice here
Every year the calendar is released well ahead in time to give the candidates ample scope to prepare for all the exams. The calendar this year was released on January 16, 2020. IBPS conducts the popular entry-level banking exams to recruit candidates for various public sector banks in the country.
Get all the latest news about IBPS here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.