The Indian Post has released a notification regarding 5186 vacancies for GDS or Gramin Dak Sevak and eligible candidates can apply for the same from the official website. The application process has started on September 1, 2020. There are 3162 vacancies in the Tamil Nadu circle and 2060 vacancies in the Odisha circle as per the notice. Aspirants can fill-up the form to apply for the post till September 30, 2020.
Direct link to apply online
Indian Post Recruitment 2020- Important Highlights
- The application form can be filled up from September 1-30, 2020.
- The total number of vacancies available is 5186 for Tamil Nadu and Odisha Circle.
- The minimum qualification required for the post is 10th pass from any board and the age limit should be 18-40 years.
- The candidate must be proficient in the local language of the state where they are applying from.
- The application for unreserved and general category is INR 100 and reserved category are exempted from paying the fees.
Download the official notice for Tamil Nadu circle here
Download the Official Notice for Odisha here
How to apply for Indian Post GDS 2020?
- Go to the official website- https://indiapostgdsonline.in/
- Fill the credentials in the registration form
- Get a preview of the application form and correct any mistake before submission.
- Once you submit the registration form, you can move on to the application form and fill it up correctly.
- Take note of the dimensions and upload size and accordingly share the relevant documents.
- Clear the application fees payment and submit the application form. The form will be considered successfully submitted only if the payment is cleared.
The selection process is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their 10th and the merit list will be prepared accordingly. Those who clear the merit list will be recruited as the Gram Dak Sevak. Also check the official notification here.
Get the latest updates on Indian Post recruitment here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.