India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 (Jharkhand/Odisha): Vacancies, Eligibility, Selection Process, Notification, Exam date-Gramin Dak Sevak
November 20, 2020: India Post is inviting applications for recruitment for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). India Post has started this recruitment drive to fill around 13,000 vacancies for the posts of Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster (BPM) and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) in Postal Circles of following states - Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Jammu & Kashmir, Assam, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana and Uttarakhand.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 - Important Dates for Odisha & Tamil Nadu Circles
|Start Date of Registration & Fee Payment
||November 12, 2020
|Last Date of Registration & Fee Payment
||December 11, 2020
Also Read: SBI SO Interview 2020: Interview Dates for Data Translator and Assistant General Manager Released; Check Details
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Jammu and Kashmir
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 - Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification
- Candidates should possess 10th standard pass certificate of Secondary School Examination of any recognised Board with passing marks in Mathematics and English. Merit will be given to candidates who had passed Xth class examination in the first attempt without compartment.
- Candidate should have studied the local or regional language at least up to 10th Class as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates should possess the Certificate of Basic Computer Training Course of a minimum of 60 days from any Computer Training Institute.
- Candidates should know how to ride a cycle. In fact, the knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle will also be considered as eligible.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum is 40 years.
Also Read: IBPS releases IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelims Admit Card Today @official website; Download Direct Link Here
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 - Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of an automatically generated merit list. Only the candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be considered as qualified for the recruitment.
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.