Nainital Bank has released a notification regarding the recruitment for the posts of the Marketing executive. The application process for the same has been started and the last date to apply is November 23. Nainital Bank has already commenced its application process. Recruitment will be based on 2 criteria i.e., viewing of educational & work experience and interview process. The authorities will recruit candidates to fill 15 vacancies. The recruited candidates will be posted at various locations across India.
|Name of recruiting organization
|Name of post
|Number of vacancies
||Online and offline
||Rs. 15000 to Rs. 20000 per month
Nainital Bank Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria for Marketing Executive Post
The candidates must apply for the post after meeting the eligibility criteria which is provided below:
- Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants with graduation/post-graduation degree with marketing and sales as specialization will be given higher preference for selection.
- Applicants must possess well-versed knowledge in computer operations.
- They must be well-versed in Hindi and English language.
- Practical experience in the field of marketing and sales domain is also mandatory. Preference will be given to such candidates.
- The age of candidate must be between 20 to 30 years (As of September 30, 2020)
Read More: IBPS SO 2020: Application Process For Prelims To Start From November 2 @ ibps.in; Check Full Schedule Here
Nainital Bank Recruitment: Steps to Apply for Marketing Executive Post
Candidates must follow these steps to apply for the post:
- Visit the official website of Nainital Bank nainitalbank.co.in.
- On the left-hand side, click on the section ‘Recruitments Results’.
- Click on the link for the application form under the notice named ‘Notification for Recruitment of Marketing Executives (on contract)’
- Fill the form with various details asked.
- Download and take a print out of the same.
- Send the application form via email.
- Now send the application form with various documents in an envelope to the address The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital, 263001 (Uttarakhand). The envelope must be named as ‘Application for Marketing Executive (on contract)’. It must be mentioned at the top of the envelope.
Once the interview is held, the bank will release the final result in the form of a merit list. Candidates who score equal marks are then selected on the basis of age. They are recruited on the basis of descending order (age).
Nainital Bank Recruitment: Documents to be Carried
Following documents must be attached and submitted along with the application form:
- Proof of age
- Copy of certificates and mark sheets of the essential and desirable qualification
- Documents for proof of post-qualification work experience
Read: RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Admit Cards To Be Released Soon; Check Full Details Here
Check the latest banking recruitment news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.